The Official PS4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the same. I'm not an X-Box guy. It's not some weird grudge, or fanboyism, the brand just doesn't do anything for me. PlayStation has proved to me 4 gens in a row that they put out quality. PS3, out of every console proved to be my favorite generation, a big part of that was PS exclusives. The same way some guys are just drawn to Nintendo exclusives, I'm the same way with Sony.

I've owned one X-Box, the original, and it just did nothing for me. I remember playing Half-Life 2 on it, and questioning why I was playing a heavily watered down version of it, when my PC already had it. At the time I played FPS game on PC, and just didn't see the point.

This is how I look at it. PlayStation, and Nintendo exclusives you typically can't get anywhere else (outside of PC emulation). PC gaming is something I enjoy as well. X-Box exclusives tend to go on PC as well. Also since I've slowly gotten out of FPS's, X-Box exclusives don't do it for me. Halo, Gears, and Forza just aren't my thing. Only 2 X-Box exclusives really tempted me, Mass Effect, and Alan Wake, one of which stopped being an exclusive.

I have NP with the brand, or others liking it, it's just not my thing. I still want it healthy though, as competition is good. I liked Sega a lot too, and hated seeing it go under. In fact, as a kid I was definitely a Sega Genesis over SNES kid. It wasn't until FFVII on PS1 that I got into RPG's. Looking back with my current taste I probably favor the RPG's on SNES more now.

I'm not particularly brand loyal. When it comes to multi-media features, the X1 ( especially the S model ) has the PS4 beat hands down.

which is ironic, because the PS3 was such a fantastic all-in-one multi-media machine that I ended up using it more than my 360, despite owning a 360 first.

However, when it comes to games and game variety, there's no question the PS4 has the X1 beat.

And a game like Persona 5 just reminded me how much I like the "old school" turn-based RPGs. In addition to the Japanese-anime style of the game.

and those are 2 things that you don't find on the X1.

I'm interested to see what the Scorpio has to bring. but if RPGs and other Japanese style games keep coming out for the PS4, and now the Switch, it's going to be hard to justify the higher price of the Scorpio, regardless of its extra power.

Agreed. Especially considering the Scorpio will likely at least be $500-600. The PS4 Pro is doing ok, but it didn't exactly light the world on fire. Many console gamers are happy if they can just play new games at 30FPS. The people willing to rebuy a console for $600 for a 5-10 FPS boost, and better lighting aren't as numerous as people who will go for the cheaper model. If specs were all console owners cared for, the Switch wouldn't be selling as well as it is.

IMO, I see it going like this. Scorpio sees a month, or two of good sales causing XB1 to outsell the PS4, at least in the US. The net goes crazy saying Microsoft will win this gen. Enthusiasm settles down as those willing to pay double the price for an XB1 will have gotten their unit. Sony counters with a Pro price drop, things go back to normal. Meanwhile Nintendo happily keeps chugging along at it's own pace.

Agree I see Scorpio having a slight short lived boost just because it is the new thing but with the system having no games just like xbox, xbox 360 and xbox one I dont see Scorpio sales lasting. With Ps4 most likely having the slim dropped down to 250-200 and with Pro being most likely dropped to 350-300 around the time Scorpio comes out and with all the games ps4 has coming out this year or in the next year such has Spider-Man, TLOU 2, days gone etc Sony will continue to be in great shape and dosnt really look at slowing down any time soon.

I'm the same. I'm not an X-Box guy. It's not some weird grudge, or fanboyism, the brand just doesn't do anything for me. PlayStation has proved to me 4 gens in a row that they put out quality. PS3, out of every console proved to be my favorite generation, a big part of that was PS exclusives. The same way some guys are just drawn to Nintendo exclusives, I'm the same way with Sony.

I've owned one X-Box, the original, and it just did nothing for me. I remember playing Half-Life 2 on it, and questioning why I was playing a heavily watered down version of it, when my PC already had it. At the time I played FPS game on PC, and just didn't see the point.

This is how I look at it. PlayStation, and Nintendo exclusives you typically can't get anywhere else (outside of PC emulation). PC gaming is something I enjoy as well. X-Box exclusives tend to go on PC as well. Also since I've slowly gotten out of FPS's, X-Box exclusives don't do it for me. Halo, Gears, and Forza just aren't my thing. Only 2 X-Box exclusives really tempted me, Mass Effect, and Alan Wake, one of which stopped being an exclusive.

I have NP with the brand, or others liking it, it's just not my thing. I still want it healthy though, as competition is good. I liked Sega a lot too, and hated seeing it go under. In fact, as a kid I was definitely a Sega Genesis over SNES kid. It wasn't until FFVII on PS1 that I got into RPG's. Looking back with my current taste I probably favor the RPG's on SNES more now.

Yes competition is always a good thing its just xbox sucks they don't make good games where Sony gen after gen makes a lot of good/great games so I trust them going forward to continue to do that just like Disney makes a lot of great animated movies so they have my trust. Its not some crazy fanboy thing either. Just because I like something dosnt mean I will not complain about some stuff such has I also like Nintendo games and systems a lot but yet I thought the wii was crap or how I love star wars but it didn't stop me from hatting star wars episode 1 or 2. I judge ever thing on its own. The only thing that a previes game, movie, system etc does is create or take away hype from the next one for me but the previes one is going to have zero impact on if I like the next one or not.

• NEWSHere's What's Coming to PlayStation This Week 5/1/2017 Today at 11:04 am

Every week, new games launch on PlayStation consoles, be it Vita, PS4 or even PS3 still. This week,...
    Read more
  • [*]Prey, along with plenty others, grace the stage.
    [*][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]Every week, new games launch on PlayStation consoles, be it Vita, PS4 or even PS3 still. This week, Prey finally hits shelves after years of hype. Following that, we've also got the first episode of Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy. There are plenty more listed below, check it out:[/FONT]
    [*][FONT=&quot]
    last.jpg
    ACA NeoGeo Last Resort

PS4 — Digital (Out 5/1)

Last Resort is a shoot 'em up from SNK that was originally launched in 1992. Using lasers, homing shots and grenades in this old school classic to win the war between robots and humanity. Just like playing on the Neo Geo.
    cal.jpg
    The Caligula Effect

PS Vita - Digital (Out 5/1)

The Caligula Effect is a Vita title from a Persona veteran writer Tadashi Satomi and published by Atlus. It takes place inside a digital prison filled with brainwashed high school students. With a custom made "Imagination Chain" battle system that shows what a move will do before the player actually does it.
    dream.jpg
    Dreamfall Chapters

PS4 — Digital (Out 5/5)

Set in two parallel worlds: One is a grim cyberpunk version of our future, while the other is a magical fantasy realm. Dreamfall Chapters follows two different heroes across both worlds to save the fabric of reality itself.
    The Dreamfall series is a point-and-click adventure.
    guard.jpg
    Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series

PS4 — Retail (Out 5/1)

Guardians of the Galaxy releases in theaters very soon. While the game is unrelated to the movie, the release time is no coincidence. For a stand-alone story of the universe's most unlikely heroes, grab Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series and buckle into your spacecraft.
    prey.jpg
    Prey

PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 5/5)

Prey is a highly anticipated return to a beloved series. In Prey, you're the subject of an experiment... Of course, things go wrong and you must use your wits, weapons and strange, newfound abilities to survive the horrific aliens.
    That's our list of games we're excited for this week. For a full list of PlayStation releases, check out the PlayStation Blog.
    [/FONT]

source: http://www.gamezone.com/

PS Vita, PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]Sony E3 2017 press conference set for June 12[/FONT]
Published 23 mins ago. 15 comments.
Sony sticks to its usual time on Monday.

Sony-E3-2017-Press-Conf-Dated.jpg

Sony Interactive Entertainment America will host its E3 2017 press conference at its usual time on Monday, June 12 at 6:00 p.m. PT / 9:00 p.m. ET at the The Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall in Los Angeles, the company announced.

Here’s the full schedule of E3 press conferences so far:
June 10

June 11

June 12

• 6:00 p.m. PT / 9:00 p.m. ET – Sony Interactive Entertainment
Unannounced

Thanks, @GeoffKeighley and IGN.

Read More

PlayStation 4,PS Vita,E3 2017,SIE,SIEA

source: Gematsu

Two articles from the same place

PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]PlayStation E3 Experience 2017 announced[/FONT]

Published 5 hours ago. 33 comments.
Sony presser to broadcast in 85 theaters.

PlayStation-E3-Experience-2017-Ann.jpg

Sony Interactive Entertainment America has announced plans for its PlayStation E3 movie theater experience this year. On June 12, over 85 theaters across the United States, Canada, and Latin America will broadcast Sony’s E3 2017 press conference.

Attendees will take home an exclusive poster and #76 from the PlayStation Collectable Card series.

Tickets will be available free of charge at PlayStation.com starting May 30 at 10:00 a.m. PT while supplies last on a first-come, first-served basis. Sony notes that you should arrive early if you get a ticket, as receiving a ticket does not guarantee you a seat. You must be 17 years of age or older to attend.
Here’s the full list of theaters:

Theater Name City State / Province

Anchorage 16m Anchorage AK

Trussville Stadium 16 Birmingham AL

Mobile Stadium 18 Mobile AL

Tinseltown BentonBenton AR

Surprise 14 Surprise AZ

Century Park Place 20 Tucson AZ

Daly City 20Daly CityCA

Century City 15Los AngelesCA

LA Live 14 Los Angeles CA

Century 20 Downtown Redwood City Redwood CityCA

Mission Valley 20 San DiegoCA

Van Ness 14San Francisco CA

Denver Pavilions 15 Denver CO

Meadows 12 Lone Tree CO

Bloomfield 8 Bloomfield CT
Gallery Place 14 Washington DC

Brandywine Town Center 16 Wilmington DE

Avenues 20 Jacksonville FL

Waterford Lakes 20 Orlando FL

Sunset Place 24South Miami FL

Sawgrass 23 Sunrise FL

Hollywood 24 @ N I-85Chamblee GA

Dole Cannery Stadium 18 Honolulu HI

Davenport 53 IMAX Davenport IA

Boise Stadium 22 Boise ID

River East 21 Chicago IL

Galaxy 14 Indianapolis IN

Hollywood Stadium 14 TopekaTopeka KS

Tinseltown Louisville LouisvilleKY

Elmwood Palace 20 Elmwood LA

Fenway Stadium 13 Boston MA

Solomon Pond 15 Marlborough MA

Rockville Center 13 Rockville MD

Brunswick 10 Brunswick ME

Lansing Mall 12 Lansing MI

Brooklyn Center 20 Minneapolis MN

Kansas City 18 Cinemas Kansas City MO

Gallatin Valley Cinemas 11 Bozeman MT

Stonecrest At Piper Glen 22Charlotte NC

North Hills Stadium 14 Raleigh NC

Oakview Plaza 24 Omaha NE

Fox Run Stadium 15NewingtonNH

Hamilton 24 Hamilton NJ

Seacourt 10Toms RiverNJ

Century 14 Downtown Albuquerque Albuquerque NM

Village Square 18Las Vegas NV

Union Square 14New York NY

E-Walk 42nd Street 13New York NY

Transit Center 18 plus IMAX Williamsville NY

Georgesville Square 16 Columbus OH

Milford 16 Milford OH

Tinseltown USA Oklahoma City Oklahoma City OK

Lloyd Center 10 Cinema Portland OR

Riverview Plaza 17Philadelphia PA

Cinemark 17 Pittsburgh Mills plus IMAXTarentum PA

Sandhill Stadium Cinema 16ColumbiaSC

Sioux Falls Stadium 14Sioux FallsS DO

pry Mills 20 plus IMAXNashvilleTN

Metropolitan Stadium 14AustinTX

Northpark Center 15 DallasTX

Houston Marq’e Stadium 23HoustonTX

Cielo Vista 18San AntonioTX

Salt Lake City 16Salt Lake CityUT

Westchester Common 16MidlothianVA

Lynnhaven 18Virginia BeachVA

Lincoln Square CinemasBellevue WA

Pacific Place 11Seattle WA

Renaissance Cinema Sturtevant WI

Morgantown Stadium 12 MorgantownWV

Fox Theater 6Laramie WY

Scotiabank Theatre Chinook Calgary Alberta

Cineplex Cinema Metropolis Burnaby British Columbia

Scotiabank Theatre Winnipeg Winnipeg Manitoba

Scotiabank Theatre Toronto Toronto Ontario

Cinéma Banque Scotia

Montréal Montréal Quebec

Latin American users can check PlayStation Blog Brazil soon for more information on which theaters are participating and how to get tickets.
E3 2017 runs from June 13 to 15.
Read More

PlayStation 4, E3 2017, SIE, SIEA

PlayStation 3

[FONT=&quot]PlayStation 3 production ended in Japan[/FONT]
Published 2 hours ago. 115 comments.

That's a wrap

PS3-Production-End-Japan_05-29-17.jpg
PlayStation 3 production has ended in Japan, the official Japanese PlayStation website revealed.

The page for the 500 gigabyte standard model, the only remaining PlayStation 3 model in production in Japan, lists shipments as “ended.”

PlayStation 3 first launched in November 2006.

Read More

PlayStation 3,Japan,PlayStation 3,SIE,SIEJA

source: Gematsu

More stability!

[FONT=&quot]The PlayStation 4 has been hit with a new update, but don't get too excited over it. System Software 4.70 has only brought a few alterations and some more stability. That's right, the PlayStation 4 has even more stability than before![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In addition to extra stability, the update brought new icons to replace older icons. The icon for the PlayStation Store, PSVue, PS Video, and PSNow have all been updated to appear a bit sleeker. The update is roughly 324.8 MB and can be downloaded now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Example: new store icon vs. old store icon (via Reddit).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
OycsmTh.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Go get that stability update, otherwise, your console might explode and you'll never get to see the new icons.[/FONT]

IN THIS ARTICLE

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tags:
PS4
[/FONT]

Also with

Proceed with caution!

Sony recently released a new System Software Update for the PlayStation 4 that was intended to bring new icons and more stability, however, it appears to have destabilized some PlayStation consoles.
PlayStation 4 owners are reporting that updating to version 4.70 is tricky at best. The update has allegedly nearly bricked multiple PlayStation 4 consoles, as well as brought some corrupted data errors to others. Of course, the issue is not widespread - so it's tough to say what is causing it.
On Reddit, there are various detailed (less detailed on other social platforms) reports of the update freezing while on the blue loading screen, followed by an error report. Users have tried canceling and deleting the update file to try again, but running into the issue once more. Booting the console up in Safe Mode then installing the update seems to resolve the issue.
On both Reddit and Twitter, there are reports of corrupted data on installed games. Additionally, there are posts on the PlayStation community forum addressing the issue, as well as glitches from the update.
2376216-iyj0ejfddruqy.gif

IN THIS ARTICLE

PLAYSTATION 4
[/FONT]

It was the necessary evil.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Back in 2011, there was a PlayStation Network hack that affected around 77 million people. At the time, Sony warned that names, addresses, and other personal data had been made accessible to hackers and the online service was suspended by Sony.
Shawn Layden, now the President & CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment America, was the chief operating officer when the hack took place. In an interview with Polygon, Layden lamented over that time in 2011 and revealed how the hack was a necessary evil for Sony. It taught the company the importance of complacency and ignorance.
"It took years off my life. I remember the day.
"If it had to happen to us, I'm glad it happened then. We've learned so much from that experience.
"We were in as good a position as we could be at the time with what was, at the time, state of the art. But we did get hit and we have taken our capabilities in that area to the highest degree possible. So no one is complacent or, or ignorant about the dangers and the challenges that are out there but I think we are in a much better place today.
"We have had our baptism by fire"
Do you think Sony has been doing a good job since the 2011 hacks?
[/FONT]

IN THIS ARTICLE

PS4
[/FONT]

More Recently

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

NEWS
Sony confirms some E3 2017 PlayStation announcements; Spider-Man, God of War, Uncharted and more Today at 3:16 pm

It looks like Sony will once again be having a game heavy E3 2017 press conference - at least according to one of...Read more

[/FONT]
Yes!

IN THIS ARTICLE

SPIDER-MAN
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It looks like Sony will once again be having a game heavy E3 2017 press conference - at least according to one of the PlayStation executives. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The crowd will only have to suffer I think in aggregate 90 seconds of me," joked Sony global sales chief Jim Ryan to Time. "And in the middle will be all the games."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As for what games will be making an appearance during the game heavy PlayStation conference, Ryan detailed that Sony was fostering quite a few partnerships:[/FONT]
"We have a Call of Duty partnership, a Destiny 2 partnership, Red Dead partnership with Take-Two and Star Wars with EA."
[FONT=&quot]Going by this and what we already know, we will definitely be seeing Call of Duty: WWII and Destiny 2 at E3, with a possible tease for Red Dead Redemption. In addition to that, Sony made it clear that the following games would be on display at the event:[/FONT]

• God of War
  • Spider-Man
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  • Days Gone
  • Gran Turismo Sport
[FONT=&quot]Sony will be taking the stage on Monday, June 12th.[/FONT]

Lastly

PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]Sony teases “big announcements” for Japanese games at E3 2017[/FONT]
Published 2 hours ago. 233 comments.

Japan "coming back to console in a major way."

E3-2017-JP-Announces-Tease-Shawn-Layden.jpg

Sony Interactive Entertainment America president and CEO Shawn Layden is teasing “some big announcements” for Japanese games at E3 2017.

Speaking to Time, Layden said that Japanese publishers are coming back to console, citing recent releases like Resident Evil 7: biohazard, Nioh, NieR: Automata, Persona 5, and Final Fantasy XV as examples.

“That’s super important for us,” Layden said. “I think a lot of Japanese developers lost their way chasing the mobile games yen, if you will, but they’re coming back to console in a major way. And speaking of, we’ll have some big announcements at E3 in that precise vein.”

There has been much speculation online about the potential announcement of a Bloodborne sequel. When asked by Glixel whether there will be any word of Sony partnering with From Software on a Bloodborne sequel at E3 2017 (as well as whether there will be any news on what Sucker Punch is working on), Layden said, “You can ask,” but wouldn’t say anything further.

In other news, Layden confirmed to Time that Sony’s E3 2017 pres conference this year will follow the same format as last year, being less of a press conference and more of a software showcase. “The crowd will only have to suffer I think in aggregate 90 seconds of me,” he joked. “And in the middle will be all the games.”

Read More

PlayStation 4,E3 2017,Shawn Layden,SIE,SIEA,Teasers

source: Gematsu & http://www.gamezone.com/

"NEWSPlayStation exec on PS1 and PS2 games: Why would anybody play this? Today at 4:29 pm

While Microsoft plugs away at making a growing number of Xbox 360 games backward compatible for the Xbox One,...Read more

Well, there's more money in remasters - so I can see why an exec would say that.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

While Microsoft plugs away at making a growing number of Xbox 360 games backward compatible for the Xbox One, Sony has decided to bring a handful of classic games available on the PlayStation 4. It appears as though Sony will not be working to do more along the lines of backward compatibility in the future though.

A recent interview with a Sony executive made it clear that Sony believes there's not much to offer as far as backward compatibility goes. In fact, there's even a question on why people would want to play older PlayStation games.

"When we've dabbled with backwards compatibility, I can say it is one of those features that is much requested, but not actually used much," said Sony global sales chief Jim Ryan to Time. "That, and I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 games, and the PS1 and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?"

Without making older games available, it's fairly clear that Sony will continue on with remasters.
[/FONT]

IN THIS ARTICLE

[FONT=&quot]Tags:
PLAYSTATION 4SONY
[/FONT]

"When we've dabbled with backwards compatibility, I can say it is one of those features that is much requested, but not actually used much," said Sony global sales chief Jim Ryan to Time. "That, and I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 games, and the PS1 and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?"

2hcn5fk.png

Quick querstion from my out of touch oldness, are there any games in the mold of Mario Kart on the PS4?

Hmmm that's a little tough. I would say some games that are kind of similar would be:

TrackMania Turbo

Rocket League is not really like it per se, but I think if you like Mario Kart you may be interested in that. But I really don't know if there is a lot that is in that same mold on this platform.

Also there is a new Wipeout collection for the PS4 that has the last 3 games in a bundle in HD.

Hmmm that's a little tough. I would say some games that are kind of similar would be:

TrackMania Turbo

Rocket League is not really like it per se, but I think if you like Mario Kart you may be interested in that. But I really don't know if there is a lot that is in that same mold on this platform.

Thanks for the tip man, it's not as cartoonishly fun looking as I was hoping for but it looks pretty slick and not too serious. I wonder how come Star Wars or DC and Marvel haven't done a cart game with their roster of colourful characters!

They really need to bring back Crash Team Racing.

Thanks for the tip man, it's not as cartoonishly fun looking as I was hoping for but it looks pretty slick and not too serious. I wonder how come Star Wars or DC and Marvel haven't done a cart game with their roster of colourful characters!
those three are busy universe building for their games and aren't fully sure where to start yet with some things property wise. with others like sonic and think sony did try to copy mario cart they didn't catch on with the sony fans. beside crash 's those other ones failed.

Pretty much like when sony tried to make a version that rivaled Smash bro's

Here's the latest.

"It's definitely what that fanbase has been waiting for."

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PlayStation executive Shawn Layden recent gave praise to a competitor, Nintendo, for its success with the Nintendo Switch.
Talking with Time Magazine, Layden said the console is a "great success for Nintendo." Stating that, "It's definitely what the fanbase has been waiting for." Praise being sung by a competitor in the market is a pretty high compliment. It's justified, however, coming up on its three million units sold mark.
"When you look at our numbers, I think it shows that a lot of gamers are a two-console family," Layden said. "And quite often those two consoles are PlayStation and Nintendo sitting side-by-side."
In another interview with Glixel, PlayStation's Jim Ryan noted that the Switch is "interesting." He later said, "It'll be interesting to see how they do this holiday. They're clearly out of stock. They've had some really big first party franchises to support them--Zelda is so powerful," in reference to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Ryan closed by telling consumers not to expect Sony to revive the Vita in the west, as the system is "not an active line" for Sony outside of Japan.
[/FONT]

IN THIS ARTICLE

[FONT=&quot]Tags:
NINTENDO SWITCH[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Also from the same place

A limited time price drop is coming to Sony.

[FONT=&quot]The Playstation 4 is temporarily getting a price drop in the US just in time for E3 2017.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sony will drop the price of the standard Slim model from $300 to $250, according to USA Today. This price will hit markets from, June 9 to June 17. There will also be "additional discounts on software and accessories" during the sale. Amazon already sells the Slim at $250, but this new price cut is available at a wider selection of vendors.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In other PlayStation news, the gold-edition PS4 Slim launches the week of June 11. Target is also selling a number of games and consoles, including the gold-edition PS4 Slim, at a discount starting the week of June 11.[/FONT]
IN THIS ARTICLE

[FONT=&quot]Tags:
E3E3 2017
[/FONT]
GZ_logo-e60bbbfb8172ed2476fe1c65210e382e.svg

I know that would be great! Sadly there is just few in the vein of the great Mario Kart games. Maybe in the future, but right now it's slim pickings on those types of games. Hopefully one day someone will attempt your ideas.

They really need to bring back Crash Team Racing.

Yes. That was a great game, and pretty much the closest thing you can get to Mario Kart. Possibly with the success of the revamped original trilogy of Crash they will HD that game as well.

I know that would be great! Sadly there is just few in the vein of the great Mario Kart games. Maybe in the future, but right now it's slim pickings on those types of games. Hopefully one day someone will attempt your ideas.

Just imagine tracks on Hoth, Tatooine, Endor, Coruscant and Scarif. :woot:

Picked up Battlefield 1 on sale in the PSN Shop. $25 wasn't bad to pay for it. The DLC costs more than the actual game sadly.

Picked up Battlefield 1 on sale in the PSN Shop. $25 wasn't bad to pay for it. The DLC costs more than the actual game sadly.

Often the case with games after they've been out a while unfortunately.

"NEWSPlayStation exec on PS1 and PS2 games: Why would anybody play this? Today at 4:29 pm

While Microsoft plugs away at making a growing number of Xbox 360 games backward compatible for the Xbox One,...Read more

Umm, Mr. Out-of-Touch-Exec, I've spent more time playing Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One than Xbox One games. If Sony offered backwards compatibility with their consoles I could be playing those games on a PlayStation console. Since I can't I guess I'll just have to keep buying Xbox 360 games and playing them on my Xbox One.

Undertale is coming to the PS4 this summer. Hype! :mrk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back