The Official SHH 2010 Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
I intended it to be a darker, richer red -- and it is within the first month or so of dying it! But it's faded (dyed it last November now), so I'll redye it the darker, prettier color again maybe later this week. :)

I don't know whether or not to be offended...

Merry Christmas.... :dry:

29w94z5.jpg
Merry depressmas!:csad:

But no, the picture is really well done. You and your "I don't care" look.

Jealous to da max about that Canon. :o

Cheers. :)

And yeah, if I hadn't had some inheritance money, I probably wouldn't be getting one for another...well...not for a long time haha.

I'm feeling particularly conceited today, so I was practicing using my new lens/cam accessories/remote. Not having any models, I had to shoot myself.

This was an accidental shot -- I was peering into my camera, pointing the remote and clicking rapidly, wondering why it wasn't working, and then it just happened to catch me.

21ak2fa.jpg

I kinda liked my eye... sorry for the spam :-)

I'm feeling particularly conceited today, so I was practicing using my new lens/cam accessories/remote. Not having any models, I had to shoot myself.

This was an accidental shot -- I was peering into my camera, pointing the remote and clicking rapidly, wondering why it wasn't working, and then it just happened to catch me.

21ak2fa.jpg

I kinda liked my eye... sorry for the spam :-)
What kind of cam did you get?

Last edited:
What kind of cam did you get?

Well I've had a Canon EOS XSI/450D (I wanted a "gateway" camera, and I liked how small it was 'cause I have pretty small hands), but I recently got a new lens for it which I what I used in that picture. It's the 50mm 1:1.8 II (aka the nifty fifty) and I love it. It's great with portraits. I can't wait to find someone who isn't myself to model :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"