The Official Spider-Man 3 Movie Novelization Thread

Here is a video I found on youtube that, in my opinion, is VERY well done and sums up the movie perfectly and is a great visual aid to the summary I provided:

LINK

A lot of hard work obviously went into this and it paid off. This movie is going to be amazing!!! :wow:

I actually just sat and watched that, and I literally felt like I was on an emotional ride there at the end. :huh: :eek:

And that's just from a hodge-podge of videos, photos, and the behind the scenes footage. Amazing.

In the last final trailer, Spider-Man (unmasked) falls down in the construction battle and throws away some black goo from his chest. This didn't happen in the novel. Does someone have an idea about that sequence from the new trailer?
Someone already an idea?

Two things confused me... forgive me if they've already been answered.

1) Does Dr. Connors know that Peter Parker is Spider-Man... if so, is he told by Peter or does he find out some other way?

2) How does Peter know the bell will stop the symbiote... is the sound thing built up elsewhere in the novel?

1) NO , Dr Connors doesn't know that peter parker is Spider-man

2) Peter doesn't know the bell will help stop the symbiote , he had no idea that the bell ringing had anything to do with weakening the symbiote , it's not till later when Spider-man is fighting Venom that he notices that sound makes the symbiote weak , then he puts two and two together from there

I have a quick question... in the comics did the symbiote suit change Peter's personality? Or was that just in the cartoon?

Yea , in the comics the black suit changes Peter's personality , but in the comics he had the suit for like four years and the change was pretty gradual , not like in the movie where he has it for like only four days before he goes completely nuts........lol

I don't know if this subject has already been touched upon in this thread, and im sorry if it has, but i have read the novel, and one thing that i found quite interesting was when peter noticed the lizard stuff in doctor connors office. it was also kind of wierd that he made the connection to connors possibly trying to grow his arm back using lizard dna. did anyone else find that to be a little odd? it definately sets up lizard as upcoming villian.

I don't know if this subject has already been touched upon in this thread, and im sorry if it has, but i have read the novel, and one thing that i found quite interesting was when peter noticed the lizard stuff in doctor connors office. it was also kind of wierd that he made the connection to connors possibly trying to grow his arm back using lizard dna. did anyone else find that to be a little odd? it definately sets up lizard as upcoming villian.

It's possible it is, But for me I saw it as a nod to comic book fans, who would read the novel and already know Doc conners fate .

Nope, how about actually try reading the comics instead of just watching the cartoon you shmuck!:o

lol :o :whatever:
You obviously havent read some of the comics then because in the comics it does make him agressive. Maybe not to the extent of the cartoon or the movie, but it does make him agressive.

New Goblin/Harry is the real hero,many people laughed at his death in sm3,but im gonna laugh till I get red when Venom dies,LOL..........HAHAHAHAHAHa take that VENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's possible it is, But for me I saw it as a nod to comic book fans, who would read the novel and already know Doc conners fate .

I wouldn't mind having Connors as a reluctant villain in a new installment. People are saying that it would be a rehash of Doc Ock and Gobby, but in this case, the role model of Peter's transforms unwillingly into a villain, but when he reverts back to human form, he's perfectly fine. It's not a permanent change like teh other two.

New Goblin/Harry is the real hero,many people laughed at his death in sm3,but im gonna laugh till I get red when Venom dies,LOL..........HAHAHAHAHAHa take that VENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUH??!!

Harry hitting his head is NOT his death scene.... :o

How many pages is this novel i red on play.com it is 67 pages is this true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"