The Official Spider-Man 3 Video Game Thread with Trailer [merged 2x]

It seemed like they have stepped the graphics up a lil bit. Gonna be tight

Especially when it's something I have all this built up anticipation in me.

the jumping is the only thing that has been released

True. Is it just me or is his eye like buldge out from the mask. I looks kinda too 3d'ish. Maybe it's a work in progress

no ur right they deff pertrude more and also have a more sun glasses look to him....

for some reason i dont think that will be the final character model for the game....i think it was just to give us an idea on how clean and sick the graphics will be

Ya, but dats not how its is in da moive. Looks more like a 3d ultimate spiderman.

it didn't really show much but its still cool. For anyone interested G4 is doing 3 hours of E3 everyday for this week and it reruns in like 2 minutes. They may have some stuff about this game.

just a quick gif of some spidey-ness from the trailer

swing6zi.gif

this avatar should work if anyone wants it...first time trying to make these things, so go easy if i'm doing something wrong

12runner023jk.gif

how do you make your own avatar

is any of this up on youtube yet?

it's a real shame they couldn't have given the game spagetthi webbing.

:o

:eek: :eek: you...!
You've made my day
No, you made my week a whole lot better than it already was:up:
I won't be *****ing about the model anymore.
Thank you, thank you for shutting me up:) :up:

damn, i can't watch that at work... could someone post a pic of the new model? (or whatever was shown in the new trailer)

I'm sorry. I don't know how to...
But I CAN tell you that it looks more human than the model in the second movie game. and the webbing are also raised. I also noticed the brick pattern which was ther in the first movie game but blurred alot in the second movie game.

That is how Spidey will look on a next gen system....:eek:

:(...oh God
And I remember on an internet article that Spidey on a next gen system would look like the CGI spidey in SM2...

This is a disappointment

send it to aicn and tell them it's actual footage, they probablly won't check sources and post it as a huge story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"