The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 3.0 Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too easy, I know :p
SimpleSwing.jpg

I thought this was real hahaha! Mostly cuz of the guy in the white shirt on the right who is looking up.

I thought this was real hahaha! Mostly cuz of the guy in the white shirt on the right who is looking up.

Yeah, he was looking up only slightly in the original photo, so I tilted his head just a little bit to get that impression! :p

When it comes to the look of the Green Goblin, I think they should go for something different that plays upon Norman's fascination with masks. Something almost tribal. The following examples aren't my ideal Goblin mask, but I think they give a good rough idea.

12330046121wMp9j.jpg

wood-hannya-demon-mask--large-msg-121448900415.jpg

140.jpg

Substitute the colouring for a sort of faded forest green, drape it in a blackish purple cloak, and I think you've really got a great new take. Now get a good, menacing actor behind it, and you've got the ingredients for a truly terrifying Goblin.

When it comes to the look of the Green Goblin, I think they should go for something different that plays upon Norman's fascination with masks. Something almost tribal. The following examples aren't my ideal Goblin mask, but I think they give a good rough idea.

12330046121wMp9j.jpg

wood-hannya-demon-mask--large-msg-121448900415.jpg

140.jpg

Substitute the colouring for a sort of faded forest green, drape it in a blackish purple cloak, and I think you've really got a great new take. Now get a good, menacing actor behind it, and you've got the ingredients for a truly terrifying Goblin.

A nice idea, but I think this time around I'd prefer some sort of transformation so that his skin appears a sickening dark green, his features become distorted, his muscle mass grows a bit and evil looking eyes. (yellow iris' that almost shine beneath his hood, think along the lines of the Emperor in the original Star Wars trilogy, very creepy imo). Along with some old rusted green scale armor, a dark purple shawl almost (similar to Alex Ross' design) and even the sword could be an interesting addition.

A nice idea, but I think this time around I'd prefer some sort of transformation so that his skin appears a sickening dark green, his features become distorted, his muscle mass grows a bit and evil looking eyes. (yellow iris' that almost shine beneath his hood, think along the lines of the Emperor in the original Star Wars trilogy, very creepy imo). Along with some old rusted green scale armor, a dark purple shawl almost (similar to Alex Ross' design) and even the sword could be an interesting addition.
You have pretty good ideas
I think that they should go for a glossy look in certain parts of suit. Which is pretty much the green armor. It would be great to have his eyes glow in an evil, creepy matter. It doesn't have to be very pronounced. Just noticeable enough.
I think this is a great picture to take notes from:
388960-58139-green-goblin_super.jpg

palpatine_edit.jpg

These eyes, a younger, sharper, yet still creepy face and I'd be happy facial wise.

scale-armor.jpg

Armor like this, mostly covered with the purple cloth. Instead of silver, slight gloss but mostly rusted dark green. The armor could be another aspect of Norman's ancient collection of war gear and stuff like that.

palpatine_edit.jpg

These eyes, a younger, sharper, yet still creepy face and I'd be happy facial wise.

scale-armor.jpg

Armor like this, mostly covered with the purple cloth. Instead of silver, slight gloss but mostly rusted dark green. The armor could be another aspect of Norman's ancient collection of war gear and stuff like that.
the idea of that kind of armor is great. It really fits green goblin. I think it would be interesting to have the silver portions of the armor you just posted painted purple of something of the sort.

I can't believe that no one has ever thought of this concept! - A poster of spidey (in shadow) hanging upside-down in a thread of web, high above the New York city skyline. YES, that would be awesome!

I can't believe that no one has ever thought of this concept! - A poster of spidey (in shadow) hanging upside-down in a thread of web, high above the New York city skyline. YES, that would be awesome!

If he's high above the skyline, hanging in shadow no less, what the hell is he hanging onto? A plane? A blimp? LOL. ;) :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"