The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 3.0 Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
another Lizard concept
lizardconcept2.jpg

It could use a bit of a snout, but its good! I commend you for not making him look like a dinosaur, which would be, in my opinion, be inappropriate for the character.

Tuax, can you add a trench coat to your drawing? I'd like to see how it looks. :up:

^Haha I was just going to say that. Its really good, but it looks pretty much exactly like the TAS Croc.

^Haha I was just going to say that. Its really good, but it looks pretty much exactly like the TAS Croc.

That's kind of what I thought. It needs a smaller build, a lab coat, and a more lizard-like head.

^^ Maybe not even a smaller build. Just add a lab coat and more of a Lizard head, and that's about it. Hell, forget the head, just add a lab coat for right now, lol.

Here's my work in progress for a Lizard v. Spidey fight. I'm thinking of working a more comic-book style version as opposed to my more painterly Lizard image from earlier. Its rough in a few spots, but I'll fix them later. I'm taking a break from it for a while, and will probably finish up the line work and get coloring early next week.

lizard_spidey_sketch.jpg

Here's my work in progress for a Lizard v. Spidey fight. I'm thinking of working a more comic-book style version as opposed to my more painterly Lizard image from earlier. Its rough in a few spots, but I'll fix them later. I'm taking a break from it for a while, and will probably finish up the line work and get coloring early next week.

lizard_spidey_sketch.jpg

Really cool! But again I would change The Lizards eyes and make him more furious.

lizard_spidey_sketch.jpg

Looks like it's going to be awesome! I don't know if you saw my reply earlier but please, make the eyes yellow! :awesome:

That may be my favorite drawing of the new movie Spidey I've seen by a fan yet, I can't wait to see it colored. I'd only suggest making the Lizard's eyes looking more angry as well. Great work so far, Spider-Who. :woot:

lizard_spidey_sketch.jpg
Cool!

another Lizard concept
lizardconcept2.jpg

The character design is no way near what I'd want and doesn't resemble Lizard much imo, but I must say that your drawing skills is beyond amazing! :wow:

lizard_spidey_sketch.jpg

That looks extremely good! And, I don't agree with those who want you to change the eyes, they are perfect imo. Very animalistic. I'm looking forward to see the finished version.

Thanks a lot, Sam!! I just made this one ~ but I think it's a bit sucky because I couldn't make a good Spidey logo :doh: and I just can't picture Spider-Man without Mary Jane so she had to be in it :woot:

0411theamazingspiderman.png

Nice!:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back