The Official Stupid "Random Comics" Question Thread

Anyone know anything about when we can expect an 'I Kill Giants' trade? I read the first issue online and loved it, and with #7 finally out i'm looking forward to reading it all.

okay, quick important question:

A girl I know is going to a costume party and the theme is heroes/villains.

She's got metallic purple tights she can wear. Anyone know a female hero/villain that wears purple tights?

Please answer quick because the party's in a week. Thanks!

Anyone know anything about when we can expect an 'I Kill Giants' trade? I read the first issue online and loved it, and with #7 finally out i'm looking forward to reading it all.
The trade hasn't been solicited yet. IKG is from Image, though, and Image is usually pretty good about putting their minis in trades. It just might take a while.

okay, quick important question:

A girl I know is going to a costume party and the theme is heroes/villains.

She's got metallic purple tights she can wear. Anyone know a female hero/villain that wears purple tights?

Please answer quick because the party's in a week. Thanks!
Catwoman

I've got a question... kinda, sorta-not really.

I've been reading a lot of comics lately, more so than I usually do. I've collected all the Deadpool HC's that have came out (Way's series is brilliant take on Wade, IMO.) I've read some Nova and thought it was good as well. But I haven't found really any series that are out that have caught my interest. Anyone got some recommendations?

I've been looking into Daredevil but don't really know where to start. I read Marvel/DC/whatever as long as it's good. :D

WHich TPBs collect the new JLA series from the beginning?
THANKS for any help

I've got a question... kinda, sorta-not really.

I've been reading a lot of comics lately, more so than I usually do. I've collected all the Deadpool HC's that have came out (Way's series is brilliant take on Wade, IMO.) I've read some Nova and thought it was good as well. But I haven't found really any series that are out that have caught my interest. Anyone got some recommendations?

I've been looking into Daredevil but don't really know where to start. I read Marvel/DC/whatever as long as it's good. :D

If you like Way's Deadpool you should check out the classic Deadpool books by Joe Kelly.

They are collected in Deadpool Classics Vol 1, 2 and 3.

If you like the cosmic side of Marvel with Nova check out the Annihilation event. Should be in a collected format by now. Or Guardians of the Galaxy. Haven't read it for a while but it is a great series.

Daredevil? You wanna check out Bendis' and Brubaker's run on him. Great stuff. If you want some classic old school Daredevil Joe Kelly had a great run on him in the late 90s, dunno if it's collected though. There is a few great Daredevil GNs too. Like Born Again, Yellow, Man without Fear.

What superhero is the most powerful and in-demand now a days?

You mean most popular? I'd say Iron Man has had a massive boost in recent years.

Hows Robert Kirkman's Astounding Wolf-Man comic serie?

have been any comic based of Robin Hood (GOOD comics)?

I dunno, green arrow?

Also, Is Atomic Robo still good? I haven't rad it since like the second arc

i picked up the Casanova reprints Marvels been putting out, and im a little confused. its mainly the first issues set up with all this alt universe stuff. did he start off in Universe A, meet with the villain in Universe B, and get planted into a Universe C?

I will have to go back to re-read them to make absolutely sure, but that sounds right from what I remember.

Anyone read the Queen & Country prose novels?

what are some good comics that deal with conspiracy theories?

Like, on what level do you mean? Just kind of like governmental conspiracies, or outright full-blown Illuminati, global type stuff?

Well, the first one that comes to mind is From Hell, but the conspiracy aspect is fairly low key after the first third or so of the book.

Probably a good one would be The Unwritten. It takes awhile to get there, but there's a very interesting conspiracy plot that run through that series. You can get the first two trades of that one right now

Sleeper is a good series that involves lots of conspiracy stuff. 100 Bullets is kind of one, in that it's got secret societies playing with people's lives for their own mysterious aims.

Hows Robert Kirkman's Astounding Wolf-Man comic serie?

Everything Kirkman does is good. Astounding Wolfman is more of a superhero book than a Werewolf book. Just so you know. ;)

Was just browsing through this thread and saw this. I'll admit, I was both excitedly curious and fearful, as I love werewolves :-)yay:) and am writing a series of short stories about a lycanthropic superhero of my own :-)csad:). How easy are the trades for this to find? From what I've read about it, I don't have to worry too much about my stuff being too similar, but I want to pick it up to be sure (it also helps that I'm a great fan of Kirkman's Walking Dead series, and have been thinking of picking up Invincible).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"