The Official Superman Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You type what you want. If it's not allowed, they'll sensor it for you. But don't try to work your way around it by like, changing the spelling or adding a space in between on hybrid words like A-hole. That can get you an infraction.

That's Anubis' tips for cursing on the Hype.

Join me next week for "Why is the plural word for "Tit" not allowed?"

You type what you want. If it's not allowed, they'll sensor it for you. But don't try to work your way around it by like, changing the spelling or adding a space in between on hybrid words like A-hole. That can get you an infraction.

That's Anubis' tips for cursing on the Hype.

Join me next week for "Why is the plural word for "Tit" not allowed?"

ok....I'll be there.......:oldrazz:

and thanks for the tip!

what was this thread about again??? lol

Nubbernecker's School of Noob Corruption is officially in session.

Action Comics #4 cover:
1315841649.jpg

Was it ever discussed why Morrison was teamed with Rags for Action Comics? Does DC make the decision, or did Morrison suggest an artist? From reading Action #1, it seemed (at least to me) that the book would be better suited for someone like Frank Quitely.

I still loved the book, but even so...I wonder.

Quitely is too busy drawing Multiversity's Watchmen issue and then he's doing an 12-issue Image comic with Mark Millar.

Well, at least we know Quitely's schedule for the next 15 years.

Yeah, Quitely's awesome, but he's slow as s**t.

Looks like one of them robots he used to beat the f**k out of in those Flischer cartoons.

Looks like one of them robots he used to beat the f**k out of in those Flischer cartoons.

so it's probably just random, generic robot dude........lol

but I could see it as a prototype for Metallo.....

no, wait!! I've got it!

it's the mo-cap guy from the MOS set!!! :awesome:

What's creepier than the nutcracker arm is those springs on it are in the perfect position to give birth to Supereunuch.

or prototype Metallo........

or random, generic robot.......

or Brainiac........:wow:
That was my first thought. The first model is ass in a can, so they get to thinking that it be pimptastic if they threw a human brain into the thing for Mark II.

That was my first thought. The first model is ass in a can, so they get to thinking that it be pimptastic if they threw a human brain into the thing for Mark II.

yeah.....that's what I was thinking, too......

and I can see the Metallo project being a joint project between Lex and the military.......or at least between Lex and General Lane.......

of course......the secret ingredient is Kryptonite.....and pixie dust.........:o

It hasn't been released yet.
Yes it has. It was done by Jim Lee and was released or shown a few pages back. It is the one with Superman in his new outfit standing around a bunch of robots. That was the variant cover I got 2 copies of both covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"