The Official Superman Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Christ, this is gonna be Morrison's Batman run all over again, isn't it? People are gonna be combing decades-old comics for every little reference in Action Comics now and 6 months down the line, their findings are gonna turn out to be spot-on.

Oh Christ, this is gonna be Morrison's Batman run all over again, isn't it? People are gonna be combing decades-old comics for every little reference in Action Comics now and 6 months down the line, their findings are gonna turn out to be spot-on.

You re-buried the proof I've discovered!! Creationist! :argh:

Well thats what Action Comics #1 was pretty much, i mean it had Nazis too! Sure they we're Neo Nazis instead of the good ol' original Japanazis, but Morrison updated the Slap a Japanazi concept!

Haha, yeah, he looked terrible. Clark's hair wasn't exactly looking great either. It seems he just musses it up to go from Superman to Clark.

I wish Jimmy still had his STAS mullet. :csad:

Did anyone get a good look at Mrs. Nyxly's feet?

Ferlin_Nyxly.png

She's really Mephisto!

With a stylish new harp :wow:

Superman's sold his marriage to her hasn't he :dry:

Did anyone get a good look at Mrs. Nyxly's feet?

Ferlin_Nyxly.png
It wouldn't surprise me if Clark comes home one day and Mrs. Nyxly is like, "Oh, Clark, have you met my husband? He curates a museum. Never mind his cloven hooves, it's a skin condition." Classic Morrison.

Should that happen I suggest we all read his lines in Timothy Dalton's voice. Deal?

She's really Mephisto!

With a stylish new harp :wow:

Superman's sold his marriage to her hasn't he :dry:

:wow:

that explains the whole relaunch!!!

Superman's gonna end up with MJ.......and Peter with Lois........and Bruce with.....well.......with no one.....cuz Batman's always alone...... :csad:

Superman with MJ. Peter wants MJ back. Peter gets his ass whooped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"