The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the size difference makes this way better.....but even moreso does the all-black outfit! Why couldn't they just do that?!?!

Lol, are you blind?

His arms are only a little bit bigger and his outfit is black and you immediatly jump to this conclusion?

Have a break, have a kitkat. :o

Here it is! 1920x1080 wallpaper.
Click on the image to download the fullsize one.

I have a request:

Could you please make a version where you blend the TDKR logo into the bottom of the image to give it that 'official' look?

Lol, are you blind?

His arms are only a little bit bigger and his outfit is black and you immediatly jump to this conclusion?

Have a break, have a kitkat. :o

Um, jump to what conclusion? He just thinks Bane looks better in the photoshopped picture. Maybe you don't think it's much of an improvement but he does and he wasn't the only one to share this opinion.

Hopefully you have a Kit Kat laying around somewhere for yourself. :)

That looks awesome Sysmatic, very well done :woot:

Excellent dude! If I could get that wallpaper sized it would be much appreciated. Thank you :yay:
Click on it ;-) That should bring you to the 1920 version :)
And thanks everyone! Appreciate it :)

Here it is! 1920x1080 wallpaper.
Click on the image to download the fullsize one.

That is so ****ing beast dude. Seriously legendary. This is my wallpaper now and it will be for a LONG time. Love this so much.

Recently the icons on my desktop have split themselves between the left and right edges of the screen, making that wallpaper perfect because it has Bane in the middle not being obscured at all :awesome:

Obviously the size difference makes this way better.....but even moreso does the all-black outfit! Why couldn't they just do that?!?!

Because it not a good idea to put BOTH of your characters in all black and have them fight in a dark area. Watch Return Of The Jedi.

Because it not a good idea to put BOTH of your characters in all black and have them fight in a dark area. Watch Return Of The Jedi.

haha...two heads with a green flashlight and a red flashlight fighting in front of a floating wrinkled face.

Um, jump to what conclusion? He just thinks Bane looks better in the photoshopped picture. Maybe you don't think it's much of an improvement but he does and he wasn't the only one to share this opinion.

Hopefully you have a Kit Kat laying around somewhere for yourself. :)

You don't even see the difference that much. So no, it's not an improvement.

Nitpicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"