The Official Teaser Trailer Thread!

Lando81

Harmenian
Reaction score
Hey I was just wundering when the teaser will be online. I have a feeling it will be at 12:30am June 28th.

Particularly random, where did you pull that one from?

Because thats the day Superman Returns Comes out and the trailer is sposed to be with it also.

I think they might set aside a specific date for the trailer to be shown online, probably a week or so before it's shown in theatres.

Why don't we worry about this later. Superman isn't due out until way later in the month. Ask this in two weeks.

How come Sony hasn't announced when the trailer will be released, do they even do that anymore, the damn official site doesn't have freakin' new thing on it? :confused:...:mad:

Visionary said:
How come Sony hasn't announced when the trailer will be released, do they even do that anymore, the damn official site doesn't have freakin' new thing on it? :confused:...:mad:

Don't you know, Sony loves suspense.

I'm guessing that the S-M3 teaser will be online on the sunday, monday, or tuesday before SR is released, (like with Superman/M: I 3 and Ghost Rider teaser/X3) so I say June 25th sounds about right.

I don't think SM3 teaser will be Superman. I know Sam said it is, but it seemed he wasn't sure. Plus, it hasn't been confirmed officially. But I would love for it to happen.

War Party said:
I don't think SM3 teaser will be Superman. I know Sam said it is, but it seemed he wasn't sure. Plus, it hasn't been confirmed officially. But I would love for it to happen.

^I feel the same way.

If it really is coming with Superman i will be so excited. June 28th is going to be the official start of my summer. :p getting off school next week. YES SUMMER BREAK.

Hazmat81 said:
Hey I was just wundering when the teaser will be online. I have a feeling it will be at 12:30am June 28th.

Maybe in December.

In general do they actually say when trailers will be released??

i-n-z-a-n-e said:
If it really is coming with Superman i will be so excited. June 28th is going to be the official start of my summer. :p getting off school next week. YES SUMMER BREAK.
Hhahahaha! I've been out since May 25th dude, I feel sorry for you.

I think the teaser will be released july 21 2021.

I believe the teaser will be online late in the day June 28th. When Spider-Man 2's theatrical debuted during an episode of ER, it was online 4 hours later at Sony's official site.

I wish it was tomorrow.:(

I really think we'll get a Sandman poster before the trailer.

War Party said:

The folks who posted that Sam told them seemed like he was pretty sure. Anyway, they'd have to show it to him for his approval. So if he's saying it's with Superman, it's because he's more likely than not seen it and approved it.

Dragon said:
The folks who posted that Sam told them seemed like he was pretty sure. Anyway, they'd have to show it to him for his approval. So if he's saying it's with Superman, it's because he's more likely than not seen it and approved it.

First off, I asked him about the teaser trailer and I said, it's coming with Talladega Nights right? Before I finished asking the question, he said Superman. And I said what? Because you guys at Superhero Hype! said Talladega nights. Then Sam Raimi himself said Superman, and there was another man listening who confirmed that. But then Sam said well I don't know what "they're" doing but they told me Superman Returns.

Doesn't seem he's exactly sure. He was told, but Sony can change their minds..

War Party said:
First off, I asked him about the teaser trailer and I said, it's coming with Talladega Nights right? Before I finished asking the question, he said Superman. And I said what? Because you guys at Superhero Hype! said Talladega nights. Then Sam Raimi himself said Superman, and there was another man listening who confirmed that. But then Sam said well I don't know what "they're" doing but they told me Superman Returns.

Doesn't seem he's exactly sure. He was told, but Sony can change their minds..

So, you think what we hear at Superhero Hype is more substantial than what they tell the head honcho on a multi-billion dollar film franchise? You think maybe we could scoop Bill Gates on new developments at Microsoft?

Do you think it will be on the net before Superman comes out? The movies are from completely different studios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back