Official Final Theatrical Trailer Discussion

......when it comes to botching up spider-man? I couldn't agree more. :o :word:

hey might anyone here have the audio from the Final Trailer?? i don't know how to do it! :csad: i remember someone here had the audio for the november trailer. i just just don't remember who! lol
thanks!

Beware my friends...

venomds3.png

Thats awesome!:hyper:

GUYS I JUST FOUND SOMETHING THAT WILL INTEREST ALL FANBOYS AND GIRLS...

You know the part in the final trailer right when that news reporter says " could this be the end for spider man?" it shows a scene where Venom throws spider man, will if you really look frame by frame in that quick scene you will see Venom gripping spider man's head and then throwing him, and then i want you to combine it to the last scene of the trailer where venom pull spidey up.

GUYS I JUST FOUND SOMETHING THAT WILL INTEREST ALL FANBOYS AND GIRLS...

You know the part in the final trailer right when that news reporter says " could this be the end for spider man?" it shows a scene where Venom throws spider man, will if you really look frame by frame in that quick scene you will see Venom gripping spider man's head and then throwing him, and then i want you to combine it to the last scene of the trailer where venom pull spidey up.

After he flings him into the beam, he gives him the upside-down punch, too.

someone pointed that out earlier, but when he gets pulled up, his mask is ripped. When he's crashing and getting punched, it's completely on.

Oh hey guys! I uploaded that .wmv encode because someone needed it on the spiderman.sonypictures.com board. I have the original .mov file of the 480p version, so I'll upload that since you guys want it.

Should I just upload it to rapidshare again or do you guys know of a better place?

someone pointed that out earlier, but when he gets pulled up, his mask is ripped. When he's crashing and getting punched, it's completely on.

Ah, that sucks. I thought it would be a great series of moves.

Ah, that sucks. I thought it would be a great series of moves.

Totally. But if the fight choreography is as good as it was in the last movie, I bet Venom's moves will be even sicker than that.

Haven't checked into this thread in a while.
Is there a link good link to the 300 trailer? Although I like the final one, that's my favorite one so far.

sorry for BUMPING!

but does anyone have the song "GOTHIX" on rapidshare or yousendit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"