Official Final Theatrical Trailer Discussion

/\ That's weird because it comes up in dialouge later.

Eddie says to Peter something along the lines of:

"I actually know something about photography. Photography is, no offense... not about flag poles, it's about style, composition, lighting."
That was when
Peter is saying he got an "impossible shot" of Spider-Man by standing on a flag pole

/\ That's weird because it comes up in dialouge later.

Eddie says to Peter something along the lines of:

"I actually know something about photography. Photography is, no offense... not about flag poles, it's about style, composition, lighting."
when does this happen?

i love watching all the trailers in hd on comcast. really gets me all hot and bothered.

venom1.jpg

Crappy quality, but I tried.

^ That's the best quality I've seen from this one dude;) Not bad at all compared to the previous screen caps!

OMG!!! HD just gave me a fangasm... nothing compares to seeing this thing in HD!

OMG!!! HD just gave me a fangasm... nothing compares to seeing this thing in HD!
I'm trying to watch it in HD but all that come's up is the bar where you click "play", "fast foward", etc. it happen's after it verifys.

Does anyone have a link to the 480 version of this new trailer so I may download it to my hard drive?

Sorry should of been more specific, I meant a direct link to download it to the hard drive, not streaming video.

Sorry should of been more specific, I meant a direct link to download it to the hard drive, not streaming video.

Oh, I have QuicktimePro and I forgot that regular QT doesn't allow you to download files. I'll try to find the direct link to it then.

Oh, I have QuicktimePro and I forget that regular QT doesn't allow you to download files. I'll try to find the direct link to it then.

Thanks gtkilla. I appreciate it greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"