The Official Teaser Trailer Thread!

Why close it? just as long as you talk about teaser.

The teaser is almost 2 months old.
I don't see how we can talk about it much more!

NO!:mad:

Don't close this thread. This is the thread where we can talk about the teaser. Maybe someone will see it for the first time and saw something they thought looked cool. Where are they going to post it? Making a new thread is stupid.

Keep the thread.:mad::up:

Mr. Vice said:
Has anybody else noticed that most threads on this board right now are pathetic?
speechless-smiley-019.gif

Well you can credit that to the lack of news

webhead731 said:
NO!:mad:

Don't close this thread. This is the thread where we can talk about the teaser. Maybe someone will see it for the first time and saw something they thought looked cool. Where are they going to post it? Making a new thread is stupid.

Keep the thread.:mad::up:

of course theyll keep this thread, its still relevant and its 7770+ posts

And wasn't this the thread where the Band of Brothers was created?

Don't close it.:(

webhead731 said:
And wasn't this the thread where the Band of Brothers was created?

Don't close it.:(

my god youre right,
this thread must stay open,
im gonna go back and re-live the memory, I think its around page 180 or something if i recall

webhead731 said:
180 pages lol. Now there's like 311.

lol yeah I know,
in all seriousness theres no way there gonna delete this thread though,
once the next trailer comes out this thread will go insane. if this was deleted 100 new threads would be started when the new trailer comes out

while this is up... anybody else having trouble viewing it on the official site?

karea07 said:
while this is up... anybody else having trouble viewing it on the official site?

You can't view it because it's swamped since they released the alternate trailer with Venom at the end.

MrSelfDestruct said:
You can't view it because it's swamped since they released the alternate trailer with Venom at the end.
_SLAP!_

:cmad: :cmad:

I might be a n00b myself (Speaking of which, um, hi, long time reader, first time poster...yeah) but seriously, people like that who just try to be funny are what gives new members to a forum a bad name

That and the oldbies just like to feel elite and give folks grief.
Nice of you to sign up,hope to see you around when it gets crazy again. :up: :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"