The Official Thor Fan Art and Manips thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zz6b33b815.jpg

That's pretty awesome. Blows my mannip of the the water.

Found this on Deviantart and thought everyone might want to see it. It was made by vo5.

Only thing that doesn't work is the serif font for the names and coming soon, the lack of Thor's hammer, and Thor's face being too bright. Other than that, pretty good.

Nice one, sabetoonth.

Just for fun I thought I'd do a collage of manipped merchandising I'd like to see in a showbag - novelization, badges(buttons), poster, action figure, DVD, and 2 sleeveless t-shirts...

THOR-merchandisingcollage.jpg
lol BUSY guy there EN! Nice jobs, wish I had photoshop my old photo suite and the poor Graphix card on this laptop is rough and painstakingly to do alot of the Graphics.

I wish we KNEW which Helmet they plan on using.
The ONE thing I don't really like about the Classic or Lord Thor Helmet it the dang Spike!
Coipel's design work the best in that department but I like the Wings/face guard on the Lord Thor Helm.

Hiya MM! how ya doin' these days?

Only thing that doesn't work is the serif font for the names and coming soon, the lack of Thor's hammer, and Thor's face being too bright. Other than that, pretty good.
Thanks for the feedback jmc! I'm a big fan of your work so it's an honor for me :D

I worked an other version of the poster (in the Avengers Manip thread), check it out!

I'm a big fan of both of you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"