The Official TIH TV Spot Thread

"Come On!!!'

Abomination talks!!!!!!!!

Every time I see a new trailer it looks better and better.....in motion it looks a hundred better than the still frames we've seen and it seems the cg shots everyone keeps complaining about are more polished.

"Come on."

My opinion on this film has changed.

One ticket, please?

oh....my....god!!!!! those are all awesome!! the third one has some amazing close ups of hulk. and abomination talking is insane. the cg in those looked amazing. im so excited im going to burst

I like the pic of Bruce smiling, that looks pretty wicked.

These 3 tv spots are...incredible!!! Can't wait for this movie.

can someone get some grabs from these please!

Great!! The CGI has gotten a lot better since the first trailer. For instance, as mentioned, now you can see scraps of clothing on on his body as the Hulk does the scream.

The scene where Banner is smiling while his eyes are green... isn't that kinda wrong? The transformations should be ANYTHING but enjoyable.

eyes.jpg

Yeah, thats the point.

Besides, these Mergers never end up well, especially if Bruce sports a beard.

The scene where Banner is smiling while his eyes are green... isn't that kinda wrong? The transformations should be ANYTHING but enjoyable.

It's only the beginning of the transformation, probably he wants to transform in this occasion.

Loving the updated scene with the riped shirt. Suppose this proves that they are stil finishing the cgi. also lovin the added flames on abom aswell

I have no doubts at all about this film. Everything seems to keep getting better.

hulkeyes.jpg

Love this shot, someone please put up a gif!

Wow the film looks pretty awesome when Abomination

Said "Come On" I was hoping after that he said "Hit MeH!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"