The Official TIH TV Spot Thread

I hate how we still can't get as good a look as we should be getting as the even the HD versions of IGNs videos are incredibly ...washed out, and blurry. Ah well, at least a noticeable difference is seen in the CG.... (which actually surprises the heck out of me!) which means for once, an exec didn't lie.

theyve improved those shots quite a bit.. made the lighting more natural and cut down detail on his muscles. Seems like they've also changed his hair a bit. They've also worked on his mouth in that up close screaming scene. But I still this his eyes are too big proportion wise.

Even though I shattered my leg and I won't be able to see the film (probably catch it the last week it's out), I'm really happy to see a bit more of it.

Oh my God.

Seriously, this movie is going to have everything I could have ever wished for in a Hulk movie. The CGI looks real now, the battle we're getting at the end looks like two gods on Earth duking it out, and Abomination speaks. Oh, and did I mention that some of these shots look like they were inspired by the comics, like the one where Hulk peeks through his metal shields? *fangasms*

If I could find Leterrier, I'd hug him. Or give him a cookie. Or both. The Happening is gonna be left wondering "what happened?" when it gets stomped by this movie.

snapshot20080516225354.jpg

snapshot20080516225249.jpg

snapshot20080516225519.jpg

The movie could be crap in other ways, but the CG has definitely moved in a better direction. 'Slaps self'

Wow, the director wasn't lying when he said the CGI would improve...
They must be working day and night on this thing...

The conception that angs hulk is better rendered has been trully put to bed by that bottom pic imo. The teeth and stubble look crazy and thats on a monitor, imagine this on a cinema screen.

I was quite patient for June 13 but now I can't wait for this.

They've really improved these shots. :up: I love it!

What point?

Okay, let me put it this a couple ways.

If Banner is in control, is it Banner in control, or is the Hulk controlling Banner?

It never ends well, they always end up hating each other (re: Incredible Hulk:The End).

More Hulk talk, which is something everyone should want.

OK,..now finally after all the accusasions of being "haters" people will finally see that this was never about hating the Hulk or wishing ill on this movie.
Because after seeing these 3 spots I am now COMPLETELY and officialy on board.
These look great.
The CGI has greatly improved.
the action seems to be amped up just as it should be for a character like the Hulk.
the movement and action sequences are very superheroic (something I had doubted after seeing the very first teaser).
The acting seems to be on point,..
It all looks good to me so I am happy to finally say ,..
YEAHHH
BRING ON THE HULK!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are still tweaking the shot, eyes and teeth have changed, and you see the tounge and inside the mouth. The Teeth are not glossy yet, but I bet they will be in the final render. Just like the dark "factory" pics.

OK,..now finally after all the accusasions of being "haters" people will finally see that this was never about hating the Hulk or wishing ill on this movie.
Because after seeing these 3 spots I am now COMPLETELY and officialy on board.
These look great.
The CGI has greatly improved.
the action seems to be amped up just as it should be for a character like the Hulk.
the movement and action sequences are very superheroic (something I had doubted after seeing the very first teaser).
The acting seems to be on point,..
It all looks good to me so I am happy to finally say ,..
YEAHHH
BRING ON THE HULK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you on board Horatio! June 13th cannot come soon enough!

I have never seen a change in cgi this drastic before from one trailer to the next, R&H must be working their ***es off. Can't wait to see one of these on tv.

Abom talks,,.!!!!

PLEASE!!!PLEASE PLEASE make the Hulk talk too.
oh man that would MAKE the film for me.

CGI looks MUCH better. I can just imagine in a few weeks they'll be able to improve it even more. Also, did they remodel the Abomination's face?

OMG!!!!

I think the Hulk DOES talk in the movies.
check out what Letterier says in the "The Incredible Hulk Movie Interview - NYCC 08: Tim Roth and Louis Leterrier ▼►About this video"

interview..
He says Lou Ferrigno is the voice of the Hulk.

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the quote is " we obviously have these (inaudible) guys talk in the movie. I mean that's what they should do. they've been doing in the comic book"

I hate how we still can't get as good a look as we should be getting as the even the HD versions of IGNs videos are incredibly ...washed out, and blurry. Ah well, at least a noticeable difference is seen in the CG.... (which actually surprises the heck out of me!) which means for once, an exec didn't lie.
I don't know about you Frosty, but these spots gave me a chubby.:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"