The Official TIH TV Spot Thread

hulkeyes.jpg

Love this shot, someone please put up a gif!
YES I think that was right after abom spoke, the rendering on that shot is amazing.

Also it's commercials like this that will hopefully make people forget they don't like ang's movie. It's a whole new ball game in this one. Also, Ed Norton is perfect as Banner. I have much confidence that this film will be entertaining.

there is no way people will connect this to angs after those 3 spots. There is more action in those spots than the whole of angs film(which I liked). This movie is a different beast.

this shot is looking better and better, and SOME of the CGI is getting close to perfection, but not all and THAT is the problem. its just not consistent. oh well, i'll still be seeing it opening night.

anyone notice that hulky still has some of his shirt still attached on the "roar" scene? see, even still they're refining the CG and making corrections. this movie will own

Wow, good tv trailers.

Would like one more "refined" trailer as they seem to be getting better.

When abom spoke i was half expecting hulk to reply, maybe he does. Can't wait

What point?

Remember in the first trailer, when he's on the cargo plane, and said "the only thing that can stop it is in me". Maybe he wants to transform to stop Abomination? I have no clue.

Seriously loving the craig armstrong score in these spots, very dramatic and explosive.

As I have read many, many posts before posting my own comments, I understand how people here are very opinionated (and everyone has the right to an opinion). So here is mine: comments on the "weak" cgi hold no water after those tv spots. They are absolutely awesome :wow:

As I have read many, many posts before posting my own comments, I understand how people here are very opinionated (and everyone has the right to an opinion). So here is mine: comments on the "weak" cgi hold no water after those tv spots. They are absolutely awesome :wow:

:up::hulk:

How come this CGI looks 10X better? Not gonna get too optimistic and jinx it... but impressive to say the least.

Tattered Clothes, Better CG, Fixed Color on the Campus scene, and of course "Come on!!!"

Freaking, awesome. I am more pumped for this movie now than ever.

After those 3 spots and the buzz that iron man has created this could even beat iron man in the box office stakes. One wonders how crazy the buzz would've been if they had started all of this a month ago.

Wow. The CGI for this movie went from embarrassing to pretty damn impressive.

Look at the new cgi for the tv spots. Notice the shirt, hair and face changes. WOW

hulkshot2.jpg

hulkshot1.jpg

I guess that the ripped shirt will make an appearance when the hulk is climbing out of the crater as well.

What point?

I just hope if Bruce Hulks out with the facial hair, the Hulk has the facial hair too. That was one little detail that I ALWAYS loved.

And I do have one MINOR CGI gripe, I believe in the first promo when Abomy jumps on top of the roof, it looks really sketchy. Other than that, nothing but awesomeness with these three!

Look at the new cgi for the tv spots. Notice the shirt, hair and face changes. WOW

hulkshot2.jpg

hulkshot1.jpg
I get a feeling somebody somewhere who has something to do with this film is reading these boards. It seems to me they are correcting most of the points that posters feel are contentious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"