The Official TIH Video Game Thread

how the hell do i kill iron man once he shows up??????????????/

You need Rage powers, pure and simple.
Just ignore him, throw buses around until your rage meter (red) fills, then press the D-Pad Left and press Y&B (I think) or Traingle and Circle when you are close to him.

I beat Talbot easy, how do you defeat Abomb? So far I haven't even scratched the guy.

WOW, that's crazy... I beat Abomination on my FIRST TRY!!! Had WAY tougher time beating Talbot and the Enclave Vulcan leader... It was kinda disappointing how easy it was.

Oh and I found out that if you have an IM save on your PS3, you get the IM Hulkbuster skin open, that's how I got it!

I need help beating abomination as well. I've fought him for like 30 minutes at a time and I don't have any idea how to hurt him. I am playing the Wii version.

Charge your attack until it flashes green, wait until he comes in range, then nail him with a string of Fury Attacks. You can also hit him so he guards, then Fury Attack him twice.

thanks but i think i figured out a different way to do it lol.....i hulk smashed the ground on full rage
icon14.gif

Honestly, this game was superb, and was nearly up there with HUD, but it fell off the mark just by a little bit. All they needed to do was add more combos, and a more intricate and interesting story as well as boss fights. I'd give it a solid 7.8/10.

BTW, I ended up taking it back because it wouldn't play at all on my Xbox 360, and I traded it for HUD.

Exactly. I rented the game, and throughly enjoyed it. As you stated in your post Savage Hulk, if there were more combos, and tougher boss fights (not that i just cruised through the game without difficulty!) it could have surpassed UD by a hair. The U-Foes were tough for me, as well as a few other Rick Jones missions, but overall i give it a 7/10. I did not however, finish the game before i had to return it, but i had fun playing all that i did though.

I finished the game before it messed up and it was fun, but UD is better. The best thing is the ability to bring down any building.

No, it's a Hulkbuster, not Iron Man. And whenever I fought him, he'd never die, just lose all of his health and then become seemingly invincible. Then another one would show up. It was pretty annoying to find out he couldn't be beat.

Anybody play online, just got it for PS3.
Also any advice on finding all the comics and rings to jump through so I can unlock more costumes. Thanks!

I rented this when it came out and liked it but I was annoyed that it would freeze every once an awhile. I read on some message boards that it was a common problem for some people. I wanted to know if anyone who still plays this might know if they had the problem and if it is still a problem. I wanna pick it up when its cheaper and finish the story and just have fun running around the city

I own it for PS3 and have never experienced any game freezes on it.
This game is FUN. Right there with UD in terms of gameplay.

I own it for PS3 and have never experienced any game freezes on it.
This game is FUN. Right there with UD in terms of gameplay.
I only know that the 360 had some freeze glitchs with it. but yea the game was a lot of fun and I really do wanna pick it up again

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"