The Official TIH Video Game Thread

ok scractch that last post completely... i 100% completed the game...

i noticed that getting the Veni, Vindi, Vici (if i spelled the whole thing correctly) is a tough one, even after beating the game and all mini games.

I found in another site, someone noticed that the game didn't realize he destroyed the satilight dish in The Problem is the Hulk - Part 3.
My Problem, was one of the guys at the top appearently doesn't appear in the game other then up there? Didn't make sense to me... but this time instead of going right for the dish, i fought the two guys.

If you're missing out on this award, try that lvl. I'm assuming that the lightning destroyed the dish for you or guy, and you may not have gotten the award for it.

I beat Talbot easy, how do you defeat Abomb? So far I haven't even scratched the guy.

This took awhile to figure out... using all the attacks that i had and what was around me... i finally found that holding the Y button works. After a few hits, he'll start seeing stars.

You can jump up (not too high) and slam the ground, or hit him, when he blocks, hold Y, then he'll unblock as you smash your fist in his face

This took awhile to figure out... using all the attacks that i had and what was around me... i finally found that holding the Y button works. After a few hits, he'll start seeing stars.

You can jump up (not too high) and slam the ground, or hit him, when he blocks, hold Y, then he'll unblock as you smash your fist in his face

Thanks mate, I'll give it a go soon.

BTW has anyone in the UK received the online update?

Whats with this update? What ver of the game has it? I have XBoX 360 n dont see it. Its a neat idea (to fight other people as Hulk n etc.)

HELP... I'm a Playstation guy that can't figure out how to inflict any damage to Abomination. Is the "Y button" the heavy punch button (PS = triangle)??? I didn't unlock certain upgrades and I figured this is why nothing I do effects Abomination. Even dead on rage attacks are useless. I haven't unlocked the "Fury Attacks." It says these can't be blocked. To unlock it you need to defeat 8 Enclave Scarabs. I defeated 5/8. Did I screw up? Where are these Enclave Scarabs and if I didn't get them the first time do I have no chance to beat Abomination now?

I think the online is over available for the PS3 owners right now. I have the 360 and have not seen any update yet.

is there any general consensus as to which Next-gen console is better.....PS3 or Xbox360?

I have yet to upgrade to a Next-gen console. On the one hand, the PS3 is more expensive. However, the Xbox 360 has been known to have crashing problems......

To put it simple Metal Gear Solid/ Little Big Planet or Halo/Gears of War?

i dont know if this has been confirmed yet. but i can confirm that the pc version is not a port of the next gen console but rather the ps2 version.. the graphics are pretty crappy, but the game is still fun, for a little while, its the same thing over and over tho, beat up the army, destroy the enclave base blah blah, i'm sure it will be more fun with better graphics.. the vids ive seen of next gen version when u pick up cars and stuff they have peices flying off and the doors swing back and forth, in the pc version is goes from clean to a brown texture.. its ok tho , the other day i threw a car at a building and it got stuck in the wall. i dont know if that was a glitch but it was pretty awsome to see the car stuck in the wall where i threw it.. ps3 counting t-minus 3 weeks, god i cant wait..

Oh yeah Gamma multi-platform games usually get higher ratings on 360 than PS3.

I just need two more comics until I have the final upgrade.. it's a pain finding comics. :(

Alright, I'll preface this by saying I'm not as good as a gamer as most of you and I probably downright suck, but I need help for the Wii console.

Don't laugh.

How do you beat the U-Foes? What's the strategy? I can beat the vapor girl, but Ironclad gets me enough that I lose enough life. Seriously need help.

Again, stop laughing. I'm not that far into the game and I can't get past this. I think I caught the stupid.

:bh::yay:

Actually, I think you can help me too. What mission has the U-Foes? One of my last achievements is getting one to kill another.

To beat Ironclad you have to stun him, or pretty much just wait until he stuns himself. Keep dodging around him when he attacks and usually if his attacks miss his weapon will break and he'll be stunned.

Actually, I think you can help me too. What mission has the U-Foes? One of my last achievements is getting one to kill another.

To beat Ironclad you have to stun him, or pretty much just wait until he stuns himself. Keep dodging around him when he attacks and usually if his attacks miss his weapon will break and he'll be stunned.

these guys arn't that hard actually...

Vapor: wait till she goes into vapor form. Thunderclap her then beat the living-

Iron Clad: wait for him to start swinging. Jump as he starts, because he'll get tired of missing and start to see stars... start making him see your fist at that point.

XRay (if thats his name): he'll start throwin these fireballish things at you, so run around him as u have him targeted. When he starts with the lightning attacks, watch the ground beause it'll light up where it'll be struck. He'll get tired after his lightning attacks. Smash him up!

(yea i forget the last guys name): Then the last guy uses concrete from the street and buildings, as a sheild. Hes the easiest. Smash threw the sheild and beat him up.

AS FOR THE ACHEIVMENT:

I used the last guy to beat XRay. Having Iron Clad and Vapor go at it wasn't workin.

When the last guy is out, he uses his sheild to attack. XRay got too close and there... i had an achievment.

these guys pop up in the game as the enclave do. So, if u missed it, u can either wait to see em again or redo the mish at n e point in the game.

HELP... I'm a Playstation guy that can't figure out how to inflict any damage to Abomination. Is the "Y button" the heavy punch button (PS = triangle)??? I didn't unlock certain upgrades and I figured this is why nothing I do effects Abomination. Even dead on rage attacks are useless. I haven't unlocked the "Fury Attacks." It says these can't be blocked. To unlock it you need to defeat 8 Enclave Scarabs. I defeated 5/8. Did I screw up? Where are these Enclave Scarabs and if I didn't get them the first time do I have no chance to beat Abomination now?

Yes, the Y button is the Heavy attacks.. and you need the fury attacks to beat him. Take this time to get ALL the Feats beaten...

The ones you can't beat at this point are the ones that involve beating Abomination...

and i had to wait after that to beat the enclave bases for good... So you're only missing like super heal, some costumes, and concept art at this point i think, but all else can be beaten, and i say spend all your time doing so. It won't take too long... given u have about 3 days to kill :)

Vapor girl is really easy and I think I could get X-ray pretty quick, but it seems as if Ironclad never gets tired when I'm playing .I've ran around in circles and jumped back and forth and he just seems to follow me while never getting tired.It's getting to be frustrating.

AS FOR THE ACHEIVMENT:

I used the last guy to beat XRay. Having Iron Clad and Vapor go at it wasn't workin.

When the last guy is out, he uses his sheild to attack. XRay got too close and there... i had an achievment.

these guys pop up in the game as the enclave do. So, if u missed it, u can either wait to see em again or redo the mish at n e point in the game.

Awesome, that did it. Lightning Bolt kept slamming Ironclad when he was stunned. :D

I only have like 11 of them. :(

They're just as tough to find as comics. I only need like 3 more of those though.

okay, I beat the Abomination and defeated all the Enclave Leaders so I have done everything. How do I go back and replay missions and side games? I need to do that in order to get some more upgrades.

While I was fighting Talbot, the game must have glitched or something cause he stood completely still while I beat the crap out of him to fill up my rage meter. The weird part is that every now and then he would take a few steps and then just stand completely still again and not even try to block my attacks. Talk about an easy boss huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"