The Official TIH Video Game Thread

someone said that the arctic scene from the movie ended up in the video game. is this true? i'm guessing it isn't since it would've been online by now.

The intro to the game shows Banner in the arctic, with a Norton narrative:
"My name is Bruce Banner. And I'm trying to stop a monster."
or something along those lines.

If the actual scene was like that, too bad it was cut out of the film.

I had to send my 360 in for red ring, and they finally sent back a new one today, so I can really start to enjoy the game now. The last thing that happened to me earlier, the Enclave resumed weapons research. Now I keep going up against the green and black suits, and tanks.

Is the tank toss from UD unlockable?

there is a new update for the game.. you can now play online.

Jacob

yeah im curious how online works........everyones the army against one Hulk?

yeah im curious how online works........everyones the army against one Hulk?

Your opponent is a Hulk skin the player chose to play as ( Like Abomination, Grey Hulk, etc.) and you play as the Hulk skin of your choice. Then, you fight each other in different areas of New York.

anyone have a clue how you defeat Abomb on the 360 version? I can't even put a dent in the guy.

BTW looks asif the UK aren't getting the online update yet :(

The freezing is an issue though so it's not my "wrong opinion" it's actually fact! Inexcusable! I'm happy now though, I exchanged it for Lego Indiana Jones.

tsk tsk tsk... you know... i was on your side on Iron Man lol but this time i'm sorry. I'm lovin the game.

HULK UD was great too. Really great. But i'm glad they didn't keep this new hulk the same.

You KNOW you'd be annoyed if they were the same. They're similar and thats the best part.

I'm sorry that you're 360 has been freezing. Its smooth for me. I have heard that GTA4 can mess up your 360... so... although your GTA4 lets u play... maybe there was an update that messed up other games? I dont know so i'm not standing one sided on this.

and c'mon... you bought Lego IJ? i liked StarWars... looking forward to Batman... so hey it may be good.

And now thats theres finally an update to play online.. i can't wait to try it out!

The game's frozen on me twice, only when there was too much action on the screen and I had been playing for like 4 hours straight. Yeah, it pissed me off but it hasn't happened since, so not a big deal.

anyone here get the PS3 downloadable content? what is it?

The intro to the game shows Banner in the arctic, with a Norton narrative:
"My name is Bruce Banner. And I'm trying to stop a monster."
or something along those lines.

If the actual scene was like that, too bad it was cut out of the film.

can someone please put this online? i'd settle for a crappy filmed off the tv version. everybody wants to see the arctic scene and it's in the video game yet it's not online. how is this possible?!?!?!?!

i wish there was a demo for it... here it´s too expensive to get a game that is not fantastic, i have only bought gta 4, i bought my ps3 like a week ago or so.. but games are very expensive for me, so im not alloud to make mistakes hahah, even though i LOVED UD and the hole premise of the game, the action and bosses, the fight with abomination in that game was EPIC. Should i get it?

can someone please put this online? i'd settle for a crappy filmed off the tv version. everybody wants to see the arctic scene and it's in the video game yet it's not online. how is this possible?!?!?!?!

alright i'll post it, im surprised nobody elsle has done it yet, gimmie a few min..

alright here you go people, the famous arctic scene you all wanna see. it's nothing special.. dont know what all the fuss is about.. your welcome..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGhe52B3-6U

thanks a lot. appreciate it. however, i was under the impression that they used the real movie version...at least that's what someone on the board led me to believe. appreciate the effort though. :up:

My god the CG in this movie looks just like a video game! :whatever:

if a game looked like the movie i would crap my pants! im sure it will get there someday!! imagine the level of detail on a vg like the fight scene with AB!

is there any general consensus as to which Next-gen console is better.....PS3 or Xbox360?

I have yet to upgrade to a Next-gen console. On the one hand, the PS3 is more expensive. However, the Xbox 360 has been known to have crashing problems......

is there any general consensus as to which Next-gen console is better.....PS3 or Xbox360?

I have yet to upgrade to a Next-gen console. On the one hand, the PS3 is more expensive. However, the Xbox 360 has been known to have crashing problems......

this might start a debate lol careful now.. i personally like ps3 better, ive had both of them and i went through 3 xbox's they die really quickly.. my ps3 i like a whole lot better.. just my opinion tho, but ps3 is way more reliable..

thanks a lot. appreciate it. however, i was under the impression that they used the real movie version...at least that's what someone on the board led me to believe. appreciate the effort though. :up:
np. happy to help.. thats why i didnt understand everybody making a big deal of it.. it wasnt great at all..

wow...so no one has downloaded the extra content for this game in here?

Alrighty.. heres a funny one...

i beat the game (360) and have EVERYTHING... BUT all 4 the Wipe out eclave sector blah blahs... its stopping me from unlocking 2 things.

Without knowing whats goin on here.. i can't get the last 7 acheivents...

HELP!

EDIT:

OK so i beat 1 of them... i guess when they pop up in the city, the mish will appear on your map? I don't understand, but one min theres no mish, then there is... now once again, with 3 remaining, theres nothing on my map... odd, but i guess interesting too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"