• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Tool "10,000 Days" Thread.

Calendar Man

Sidekick
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
0
Points
31
The album comes out May 2nd but many of us have at least heard parts of it because it leaked. Use this thread to discuss the album's quality and conspiracy theories reagarding it.
 
sounds too much like 10,000 Fists. :( I just hope it's good.
 
Tsunulia said:
sounds too much like 10,000 Fists. :( I just hope it's good.

I have heard it and one thing I can tell you for sure is that it sounds nothing and has absolutley nothing to do with Disturbed.
 
I still haven't even heard "Vicarious". I keep trying to d/l it or hear it on the radio, but to no avail.
 
The Lumberjack said:
I still haven't even heard "Vicarious". I keep trying to d/l it or hear it on the radio, but to no avail.

That sucks man. It is pretty awesome.
 
Nah, I don't mind. I'm piecing together a better stereo for my car, so hopefully 10,000 Days will be the first cd I play in it.:up:
 
anyone got any links to some leaks?
 
For the record.. I also expect this album to easily crush everything in its path to become the number 1 record in the country in its first week out (with almost no radio or MTV play at all).
 
Calendar Man said:
For the record.. I also expect this album to easily crush everything in its path to become the number 1 record in the country in its first week out (with almost no radio or MTV play at all).
Easily. This is the most talked about album since "With Teeth" came out.
 
the link I tried is no good for my comp. :( any one got any other links to try?
 
I am not a Tool fan in the least, (though I enjoy the occasional song now and then), so I really had no expectations for it. So it would be hard to end up disappointed...right? That's what I thought, anyway. This album is nearly unlistenable. Really, really aweful. I can only hope, for fans' sakes that this really was some decoy/fake.



Lol, just kidding. Everything up until "That's what I thought" was true, but as for the album being garbage, nah, it's far from it. I honestly wouldn't call myself a Tool fan, true, but I'm actually pretty impressed. There are a few generally good to gread songs and even the meh filler stuff is listenable with some interesting sounds throughout. I think most people actually anticipating it should like it ok (then again, I don't know Tool well, or Tool fans at all, and I hear they're all insane, so maybe I'm wrong.)
 
kypade said:
I am not a Tool fan in the least, (though I enjoy the occasional song now and then), so I really had no expectations for it. So it would be hard to end up disappointed...right? That's what I thought, anyway. This album is nearly unlistenable. Really, really aweful. I can only hope, for fans' sakes that this really was some decoy/fake.



Lol, just kidding. Everything up until "That's what I thought" was true, but as for the album being garbage, nah, it's far from it. I honestly wouldn't call myself a Tool fan, true, but I'm actually pretty impressed. There are a few generally good to gread songs and even the meh filler stuff is listenable with some interesting sounds throughout. I think most people actually anticipating it should like it ok (then again, I don't know Tool well, or Tool fans at all, and I hear they're all insane, so maybe I'm wrong.)

Well even if you don't like Tool much I can tell from your avatar that you have good taste in music. :up:
 
Who would win in a rumble?

Tool vs. A Flock of Seagulls plus Tiny Tim...
 
its great... way freaking cool... people that are not tool fans will be turned off by the fact that there are like 6 real songs on it, ranging from 7minutes to 11minutes.. and all the other tracks are just INTRO tracks... but it is amazing! and tool just sold out in dallas in a record 3 minutes!
 
pt_photo_inc said:
its great... way freaking cool... people that are not tool fans will be turned off by the fact that there are like 6 real songs on it, ranging from 7minutes to 11minutes.. and all the other tracks are just INTRO tracks... but it is amazing! and tool just sold out in dallas in a record 3 minutes!

That is awesome. I hope they add more North American dates because I really want to see them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"