Tool vs. Other bands of today (with poll)

Calendar Man said:
How come all of you guys are closet Limp Bizkit fans? They are garbage. Human garbage.
Liking the trombone part on ONE Glen Miller song doesn't make me a "Closet Glen Miller Fan". :rolleyes:

:)

Wrestling talk has no place in a thread about Tool. Stop it! Right now! I mean it! :mad:

Fred Durst is the suxorz! :down

jag

jaguarr said:
Wrestling talk has no place in a thread about Tool. Stop it! Right now! I mean it! :mad:

Fred Durst is the suxorz! :down

jag
Sometimes I can't help myself. :(

anybody listen to Tool's version of Stairway to Heaven? or No Quarter?

Erundur said:
anybody listen to Tool's version of Stairway to Heaven? or No Quarter?

Yeah their version of "No Quater" is awesome. Never heard their version of Stairway...

Sarge 2.0 said:
Sometimes I can't help myself. :(

Your shame should weigh on your shoulders like 1,000 pounds.

jag

jaguarr said:
Today is the greatest...day that I have ever known...

I swear, whenever that song used to come on the radio or television, it made me want to punch someone in the throat. Namely Billy Corgan. Such an annoying voice!

jag
I have wondered many times in the past how can a band like Smashing Pumpkins, with a singer that has perpetual sinus, ever get so huge?
I may be in the minority (according to record sales), but at least I am not the only one sickened by him.

Tool vs. Godsmack? Are you nuts, SB? Their music is not comparable. Maybe Godsmack vs. Disturbed instead?

Btw, I listen to some Limp Bizkit's stuff. Break Stuff is one of my few PMS songs. :O

Bullseye said:
Not the entire album.
Daron should just stick to playing the guitar and let Serj take the lead in singing. He's got an annoying nasal-y voice too. They're one of my fave bands but I am disappointed with Hypnotize. :(

DBella said:
Daron should just stick to playing the guitar and let Serj take the lead in singing. He's got an annoying nasal-y voice too. They're one of my fave bands but I am disappointed with Hypnotize. :(
I was too:o :down

That is true. His voice can sound like a screaming banshee.

Bullseye said:
That is true. His voice can sound like a screaming banshee.
Which is why I can't bear to listen to the album. :(

jaguarr said:
Your shame should weigh on your shoulders like 1,000 pounds.

jag
It is my weight alone to bear. Unless I can trick some shmuck to hold it for me while I go out for pizza. That would be awesome.

Bella listens to Tool? Well, you learn something new every day. :eek::up:

Sarge 2.0 said:
Bella listens to Tool? Well, you learn something new every day. :eek::up:
There are many things you don't know about Bella. :o

DBella said:
There are many things you don't know about Bella. :o
There are many things that I do know about Bella, that would probably get me dead. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"