Transformers The Official Voice Casting Thread

xwolverine2 said:
"If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt. "

"The only reason that you're conscious right now is because I don't want to carry you. "

"When I'm finished with you, you're gonna wish that you felt this good again."

wise words......from a wise man.......with an awesome voice.......and an awesome voice:up:
Is it only a weird coincidence that since the launch of 24 and the appearence of Jack Bauer, this country has not been attacked by terrorists?

Busta Rhymes for Jazz. Just sit there and think about it. I'm not being sarcastic either.

Mal'Akai said:
Is it only a weird coincidence that since the launch of 24 and the appearence of Jack Bauer, this country has not been attacked by terrorists?
thats because......

=

terry78 said:
Busta Rhymes for Jazz. Just sit there and think about it. I'm not being sarcastic either.

"All Decepticons Imna break yo neck! WHOO HAA...got you ALL in check!"

Well, let's hope Frank Welker gets cast, or the Red Ranger is gonna caps Bay to death. As for me, I think a former cast member of Christopher Lee's would work. Ian McDiarmid, aka, The Emporer!

Why Lee over Welker. The actor who made Megatron a legend is still alive. Why cast someone over him? XW2 wants change just for the sake of change. I bet he would have picked Clooney over Cullen. :eek:

nosebleed said:
Why Lee over Welker. The actor who made Megatron a legend is still alive. Why cast someone over him? XW2 wants change just for the sake of change. I bet he would have picked Clooney over Cullen. :eek:
I think he's just saying, if Welker can't or won't do it. This is second choice. I'm sure we can all agree that Welker would be best, but sometimes things don't work the way we want them to.

I seriously doubt that Mal, I think XW2 really would prefer Lee over Welker.

Lee is a tremendous actor, but Welker made Megatron. He wants the role, the studio is auditioning him...why choose a different actor?

nosebleed said:
I seriously doubt that Mal, I think XW2 really would prefer Lee over Welker.

Lee is a tremendous actor, but Welker made Megatron. He wants the role, the studio is auditioning him...why choose a different actor?
Well, rather than speculate, let's ask him. XW2, if you could have eiter Welker or Lee to voice Megatron, who would you pick, and why?

LOL!!...

well... i cant seem to remember welkers voice, so give me a youtube link or something and i shall decide

xwolverine2 said:
nah..... the voice is too screechy and nowhere near as iconic as peter's

Lee has that powerful voice that trembles your hometheater system:D

Bah...I knew it.

THAT was Megatron...if you can't accept that then you don't know Transformers.

nosebleed said:
Bah...I knew it.

THAT was Megatron...if you can't accept that then you don't know Transformers.
LEE!!!<<<<<<sexy voice!!!

i know theres no way in hell im getting lee, i just hope they cast someone with a huge voice

xwolverine2 said:
LEE!!!<<<<<<sexy voice!!!

i know theres no way in hell im getting lee, i just hope they cast someone with a huge voice

Don't worry, Welker will be Megs again...its only a matter of time. In the meantime why don't you pop in your Attack of the Clones dvd, have a coke and a smile and ****.

that was in jest btw...don't cry.

xwolverine2 said:
nah..... the voice is too screechy and nowhere near as iconic as peter's

Lee has that powerful voice that trembles your hometheater system:D

It's official xw2 hates Transformers.
I never thought Megs voice "screechy." Raspy? Yes. And darn creepy too when Welker lowers the decibels and doesn't shout.

Now Starscream/COBRA Commander... now that's screechy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"