Days of Future Past The official X-men First Class BD/DVD thread

I'm beginning to wonder whether he pissed off Fox executive or something. They don't seem to promote him that much !

It's gingerism. Also, he's not an important character.

It's gingerism. Also, he's not an important character.

I think it's mostly because everytime he is featured in any kind of promotional material he makes a weird face, he has Chandler Photo syndrome

X-Men-First-Class-Reviews.jpg

bing1.jpg

Ive thought about that too....

he definetly isnt the typical hollywood actor, like Lucas, more typical young, blonde and handsome actor.

But I think it would have made a great addition to have Banshee on costume on the posters. His costume is very unique, and he has that kind of "wings", so it would have been nice, at least one character poster, like the rest of the x-men.

Ive thought about that too....

he definetly isnt the typical hollywood actor, like Lucas, a more typical yound and handsome actor.

But I think it would have made a great addition to have Banshee on costume on the posters. His costume is very unique, and he has that kind of "wings", so it would have been nice, at least one character poster, like the rest of the x-men.

It definitely would have been great to have a Banshee poster, it also is strange how there really weren't that many promo pictures, cause back in X3 they could have made a whole movie with just the pictures alone.

I just wonder what those like myself who only have DVDS will get.I will bet both the motion Comics and the Interactive guide are only on the Blu-Ray.Considering The Last Stand has no behind the scenes stuff and there Is only a short one on Wolverine compared to the Blu-Ray DVD buyers may not get much behind the scenes stuff and If there Is no commantary we are really being screwed.We should get the deleted and extended scenes.

I just wonder what those like myself who only have DVDS will get.I will bet both the motion Comics and the Interactive guide are only on the Blu-Ray.Considering The Last Stand has no behind the scenes stuff and there Is only a short one on Wolverine compared to the Blu-Ray DVD buyers may not get much behind the scenes stuff and If there Is no commantary we are really being screwed.We should get the deleted and extended scenes.

The Last Stand DVD was very packed with extras, it was 2 DVD's, I still have it and I completely remember there were lots of featurettes that showed the whole process of the movie being made all the way up to the premiere, maybe you bought a different version of the DVD.

Well here In the Unites states or maybe It was just My area you only had the option of a 1 disk DVD.Some had a few deleted scenes others had several.I got the one with the most Deleted scenes.I got It at Wal mart as part of 2 pack where the extra one was suspose to have behind the scenes of the film was actully about the X-Men comics.

Well here In the Unites states or maybe It was just My area you only had the option of a 1 disk DVD.Some had a few deleted scenes others had several.I got the one with the most Deleted scenes.I got It at Wal mart as part of 2 pack where the extra one was suspose to have behind the scenes of the film was actully about the X-Men comics.

Bummer. Well hopefully this time it's another story, and maybe you can get it at Target just as a personal f-u to Walmart.

By your Command, your location made me change my pants. xoxo

The Last Stand DVD was very packed with extras, it was 2 DVD's, I still have it and I completely remember there were lots of featurettes that showed the whole process of the movie being made all the way up to the premiere, maybe you bought a different version of the DVD.

Are you in the US? Because here, X-Men: The Last Stand was only released as a 1 disc DVD. Only the Blu-Ray has all those extra features.

And also, reading all the articles that are talking about the X-Men: First Class Blu Ray / DVD, there is nothing indicating that it's a 2 sided slip cover. Everything that I've read makes it pretty clear that it's an "either / or" situation.

since many of us wanted Banshee on more official photos and posters...

what about a fanmade cover with all the x-men in costume?

JP's seen "The Book of Mormon" many many times, unlike the rest of us mortals.

Oh, it's Book of Mormon.

I know JP has seen X-Men: First Class 6 times also, and I thought somehow your location was a reference to that. I was confused. But now I'm not confused anymore. I mean, I still don't get the reference, but seeing as how I haven't seen Book of Mormon, I wouldn't. so I feel less bad.

I don't understand why the Bluray/DVD covers are so awesome. Yet the actually theatrical posters (besides the awesome teaser poster) were so awful. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"