Days of Future Past X-Men: Days of Future Past Countdown Thread

How exactly is it falling apart?

& I thought the Hype! had connections to Hollywood. The Hype! is a huge promoter of Superhero films. I don't visit the main site, just the forums, but I thought they did interviews with movie producers and such? Maybe I'm wrong.

Idk, The internet is very important to a film's box-office gross. Positive buzz can help make a profit, while negative buzz can help sink a movie.

Hollywood knows this. They hire people to go on message boards and promote their films. SDo I don't think it's that ridiculous for a FOX employee to try and silence discussion of this topic on the Hype!

Anyway, sorry to bring this up in the wrong thread. I won't discuss the matter anymore in this topic.

Movie does look good, I just think Singer is human scum.
There has been a major update from the Hollywood Reporter that states the accuser swore under oath that one of the defendants David Neuman never touched him, he also swore that he never travelled to Hawaii and that the only people who were raping and molesting him were the original three defendants which does not include Singer.

And the wait begins for apocalypse.

:xmen:2 DAYS:xmen:
XM2.jpg

XM002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"