Days of Future Past X-Men: Days of Future Past Countdown Thread

:xmen:2 WEEKS:xmen:

XM14.jpg

XM014.jpg

XM11.jpg

XM011.jpg

In your lips I sense a danger....

I really want to see this movie, but.. I don't know. The recent stuff that came out about Bryan Singer possibly being a pedo/rapist makes me unable to see this movie in good conscience. Really don't want my money going in Bryan Singer's filthy hands.

I am shocked no news outlet is covering this story. FOX must be buying people off left and right to keep this quiet. (Part of me wonders if a FOX employee contacted the Hype! And told them to close the thread about Singer's rape charges. There was no good reason to close that thread. That is news.)

Take this to the discussion thread if you must, but don't taint the countdown thread.

Geez. Whatever I'm gonna zip my mouth.

8 hours and 3 minutes for me, YASS!!!

The accusor story is falling apart.

Fox gets the money

Fox buying people and forcing hype administrator to close threads oh jesus.

Tomorrow is first appearance of vanisher and Thursday is first appearance of X-Men and Magneto.

The accusor story is falling apart

Fox buying people and forcing hype administrator to close threads oh jesus.

How exactly is it falling apart?

& I thought the Hype! had connections to Hollywood. The Hype! is a huge promoter of Superhero films. I don't visit the main site, just the forums, but I thought they did interviews with movie producers and such? Maybe I'm wrong.

Idk, The internet is very important to a film's box-office gross. Positive buzz can help make a profit, while negative buzz can help sink a movie.

Hollywood knows this. They hire people to go on message boards and promote their films. SDo I don't think it's that ridiculous for a FOX employee to try and silence discussion of this topic on the Hype!

Anyway, sorry to bring this up in the wrong thread. I won't discuss the matter anymore in this topic.

Movie does look good, I just think Singer is human scum.

Let's see

Claims singer took him to hawaii In 1999 when singer was shooting X-men

Court documents from 2003 lawsuit against others have been unearthed which
he said he had never been to hawaii.And it has been unearthed he never mentioned singer and another he now accused In 2003 case against others.

Your accursing the administers here of covering up:whatever:

Noone here knows how celebs are in private life calling him scum Is assuming
he's guilty without hearing anything but one side

Wow just 3 more days. I feel like I've been waiting 20 years for this film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"