Days of Future Past The Official X-men First Class Merchandise thread

Released alongside the film. Awesome, now I know for sure not to even get it :up:

Any news on the action figures yet ? I'm excited. I hope it is as good as those Lord of the rings figures.

I am pretty sure I read that they won't be making First Class movie figures but First Class comic figures instead..

I used to have a display with all my x-men related franchise stuff. Had to pack it up because i ran out of space.

Had 3 shelves, 1 shelf had all the action figures - had Professor X, Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops, Magneto, Toad, Mystique, Sabretooth, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Beast, Phoenix, Juggernaut, Colossus - think that was it, didnt collect any of the x-men origins figures

Shelf 2 - had the DVD's X-1 to X-Men Origins Wolverine.

Shelf 3 - Had my replica of Magneto's helmet and Cyclop's visor

Unless the First Class games gets great reviews I'm skipping it.......so already it looks like I'll be skipping it...

...and whether they do make First Class movie or comic figures...for sure I'm checking those out...

I am pretty sure I read that they won't be making First Class movie figures but First Class comic figures instead..

This is horrible news. They will make minimates but not actual figures ?

With other blockbuster figures already announced or shown. I guess we are stuck with no figures. Or it could mean that the final look of some characters are not yet finalised ? Perhaps only Beast who we see different look with different trailer.

This is a shame !

got my first peice of merchandise yesterday :D
picked up the first class: xavier reflection poster from a comic convention here

I already see "Thor" action figures at the stores in Australia. Wish it'd been X-men FC instead !

Yeah, think they said not enough time with the films rushed date.

How long does it take to create a prototype and all ? Can't they do an X3 with Jean, Beast being released later on ?

I guess you can ask them.

So I'm not sure about this movie...I dont like some of the casting or that its called First Clas but it isnt Beast, Cyclops, Jean, Angel, and Iceman. However, my brother and I are huge fans of minimates and these look legit! Beast is my favorite X-man and he looks ballin' in this collection.:awesome:

Last edited by a moderator:
Minimates are cute. I prefer 6" action figures though.

I used to have a display with all my x-men related franchise stuff. Had to pack it up because i ran out of space.

Had 3 shelves, 1 shelf had all the action figures - had Professor X, Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops, Magneto, Toad, Mystique, Sabretooth, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Beast, Phoenix, Juggernaut, Colossus - think that was it, didnt collect any of the x-men origins figures

Shelf 2 - had the DVD's X-1 to X-Men Origins Wolverine.

Shelf 3 - Had my replica of Magneto's helmet and Cyclop's visor

Cool. I'm having the same problem and I love it. Every Marvel movie that comes out makes me shift displays. Have to find room for Cap and Thor stuff now as well. Will be folding First Class stuff in to past X-Men material. When Avengers hits, I'm going to have to move to a bigger house.

A Magneto, Emma Frost, Banshee, and Beast maquette or bust would be awesome.

on an online comic shop I saw a new comic is going to be released with the name of X-men: primera generación, just like the spanish tittle of First Class movie.

anyone has any idea about it?

The new trailers really make me wanna see these in action figures form, with the new uniform and all !

Any word on 7-11 or Burger King or any other tie-ins??? What's the deal?

With the film looking to be a huge hit, they can at least push the production on action figures I believe. I'll be disappointed if we don't have any, after Narnia 3 didn't have any either !

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"