Days of Future Past The Official X-men First Class Merchandise thread

Just wanted to post that I was able to pick up the new first class minimates today at TRU. Got the Magneto/Mystique and Beast/Azrael packs. Might go back and get the Xavier/Shaw pack. They're all pretty cool , Mags comes with his helmet.

Just wanted to post that I was able to pick up the new first class minimates today at TRU. Got the Magneto/Mystique and Beast/Azrael packs. Might go back and get the Xavier/Shaw pack. They're all pretty cool , Mags comes with his helmet.

Aw man, I really want that Magneto and Mystique. People say they look boring, but I think it looks awesome.

I want some cool action figures. Not these big-head things.

xmfc_movie_small.jpg

Looks cute!

Too bad Banshee is missing!

Banshee has been missing from most promotional materials except some clips. He wasn't even at the premiere.

Beast seems to have old hairstyle from X3

Why no Slurpie cups or fast food tie ins or anything??? I'm kinda bummed...

Even Spider-Man 1 landed Hardee's and that was back when Spider-Man was thought of as a huge gamble franchise.

yeah, imo it sucks that garbage like Hangover 2 got cups but then first class got none.

For the record, yes I did see hangover 2.

Yes I hated it.

Yes i hated the first also.

Why no Slurpie cups or fast food tie ins or anything??? I'm kinda bummed...

Even Spider-Man 1 landed Hardee's and that was back when Spider-Man was thought of as a huge gamble franchise.

I kind of find it relieving. It sucks for us collecting fans, But Im glad this really isnt pushed in our faces. Makes the movie even more of an underdog for me.

Spider-Man was everywhereby the way, not just Hardees lololol.

I just got an X-Men '63 t-shirt. Totally wearing it on Friday. :awesome:

Hot Toys X-Men: First Class License Announcement
We are pleased to announce the license of the upcoming superhero blockbuster X-Men: First Class!

Unveiling the beginning of the X-Men saga, revealing the secret history of famous global events, it focuses on the relationship between Professor X and Magneto and the origin of their groups, the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants. This epic, action and character-driven movie shall be a must-watch this summer! What’s more, the collectible of this movie will be coming too! Witness the moment that will change our world. Stay tuned!

The movie will be launched this week! To watch the trailer and know more about the movie, please visit
Source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/hot-toys/x-men-first-class-license-announcement/10150204738322492

I bet it's going to be either Beast or Magneto at the least. I would like to see Emma Frost or even Mystique or Havok, but I doubt they'll be made.

oh hello. I wish hot toys weren't so damn expensive.

Any more details ? Or will they just be a huge 12 inch figure ? Half bodied like X3 bust ?

Hot Toys/ Sideshow makes 1:6 scale figures (12 inch).

And so expensive that it will only end up on EBAY right ? They announce this licensed toys so late, then is there a chance a 6 inch figures wold be announced ? Or will the license forbid other form of figures ?

Hot Toys getting the X-men First Class license means that Hot Toys can make X-men First Class figures for their 1:6 Scale Movie Masterpiece series. It doesn't limit any other company at all.

Hot Toys figures are available from multiple vendors across the internet that stock Hot Toys, the main one in the USA is Sideshow Collectibles that supplies (not creates at all) Hot Toys. Other than that Ebay would be the place to check.

All Hot Toys figures go up in price on release because they are amazing, worth the money and limited.

I hope the action figures look awesome. As much as I liked the first X-movie figures, they weren't too fun and standing was a ***** for them most of the time.

Also hope they don't have the annoyance of like too many points of articulation where the figure looks like limbs attached to balls. :down

It's lovely to see some romance blossoming in here! :hrt:
X-Men - First Class: spreading the love. :woot:

Thats what i was thinking, but maybe they thought the film was too grown up. That said The Dark knight got figures.

I want a Marvel select figure of Magneto, Xavier and mystique in their yellow blue costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"