The Official X3 Site Search Term Thread

sparky_parker said:
how can I post the pics from my search? ived tried imageshack but it says the file is too big or summet?

Paste into Paint or another program and cut it down to size.

Exploding Boy said:
Paste into Paint or another program and cut it down to size.

I need dummy step by step guides mate... i'm crap at this stuff!! lol!

weiner3au.jpg

*Walks in thread*

*looks up*

*Walks out*

sparky_parker said:
That's just a standard response given for many search terms. Likewise, there are a lot of words that cover certain explanations.

There a few specific search words that come up with specific explanations. These are the ones we're after. All the main X3 characters have one, as well as a few earlier characters, as well as certain other key locations and words.

john powell..nothing:(

jurassic park.....nothing:(

hannibal lector....nothing

f*** you.......LOL!!!!!!

oprah............WTF!!????????????

Read to the bottom.It seems they are using the classifications.
Sorry about the size.If you look to the bottom u see they talk about Alpha mutants.

Alpha.jpg

Search: Multiple man

"While mutants are believed to be the next stage in human evolution, they still often face the same physical and genetic challenges humans do. From cataracts and loss of hearing to mental ******ation and paraplegia. Although accentuating their existing mutant challenges, mutants with disabilities are a way for humans to realize that the two groups aren't so different after all."

Avalanche said:
Leech:

aaleech018eq.jpg

Brief explanation on Leech. The search thing is actually a really great idea. It means with a bit of hunting we can pull out some clarification on issues we weren't sure about.
Tight surveillance? I guess it's safe to say that the big building site in the finale is where Leech is being held and is near where Magneto takes his army with the GG bridge...To protect Leech and to retailiate against Magneto's bridge destruction, I guess the army arrives to try and take Mags' army down and eventually the X-Men come in to try and keep Magneto's forces at bay and help protect Leech...Magneto won't have it and a battle ensues...

-TNC

superman6fw.jpg

Superman--Yes, I know. Shame on me for drawing up another competition comparison. Haha. Comic book characters of lore are . . . unrealistic and mutantkind's distinguished competition. Implying anything? (I know it's not, but I couldn't resist.)

The Comedian said:
Search: Multiple man

"While mutants are believed to be the next stage in human evolution, they still often face the same physical and genetic challenges humans do. From cataracts and loss of hearing to mental ******ation and paraplegia. Although accentuating their existing mutant challenges, mutants with disabilities are a way for humans to realize that the two groups aren't so different after all."
Am I the only one who wants to see a mentally ******ed mutant?

Perhaps the next inhabitant of the Phoenix Force... nobody would see it coming.

BMM said:
superman6fw.jpg

Superman--Yes, I know. Shame on me for drawing up another competition comparison. Haha. Comic book characters of lore are . . . unrealistic and mutantkind's distinguished competition.
Yeah...the "Distinguished Competition" pops up with almost every major DC comics-related character..

-TNC

I can't remember if this was posted elsewhere, but did anyone else find this hidden wallpaper?

hiddenwallpaper2.jpg

I tried Serena Williams, but got noting interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"