The Official X3 Site Search Term Thread

hiddenwallpaper2.jpg

:eek: Wow great find Specter313! I'm sure there's more hidden wallpapers on the website!

Specter313 said:
I can't remember if this was posted elsewhere, but did anyone else find this hidden wallpaper?

hiddenwallpaper2.jpg
Nice find, Specter. :up:

TNC9852002 said:
OMG..Is that real?!

-TNC

Yep, it's real. Has anyone else got the link to the wallpaper to work yet though? The window that pops up after i click on it is just full of red x's.

Just putzing around on the official website (www.x-menthelaststand.com) and entered the term "adamantium" tonight. Something interesting came up. Could it be...hidden content? You type it in and let me know what you come up with.

;)

Ummm...A new thread for this, LS?

This better be worth it.. :mad:

-TNC

hehe, thats kinda neat.

Lightning Strikez! said:
Just putzing around on the official website (www.x-menthelaststand.com) and entered the term "adamantium" tonight. Something interesting came up. Could it be...hidden content? You type it in and let me know what you come up with.

;)
COOL! they musta recently added that cuz I tried adamantium like a week ago and there was a slot--but no pic....thanks!! :) let us know if any others come up, maybe they are adding as we get closer!! :D

hah this has been already addressed, lol intresting though, what other secret terms there could be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I think it's my new wallpaper! :)

type batman or superman in the search feature....it's pretty funny.

The Original Bamfer said:
Can anyone let me in on this!? :mad:

It's a hidden wallpaper you can download--it's that pic of Wolverine in the woods at night. :up:

Oh, yeah, I remember this from a few days ago... :p

This was already posted.. :D

-TNC

hmmm...

when i typed it in (adamantium) i got this:

magnetism.jpg

im sure this was addressed somewhere else probably. if so, my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"