The one actor ypu hate with a passion?

LostSon88 said:
Tom Green's not an actor silly...he's just a guy that stumbles onto movie studios pretending to be famous...

Like Bai Ling.
I agree whole heartedly.

Tom Cruise. After him...for some reason I really dislike Joaquin Phoenix.

Phoenix redeemed himself in my eyes with "Walk the Line". :up:

Odin's Lapdog said:
she's uber hot though :o
No, like Jennifer Puke Hewitt and Julia Roberts, she's such a disgusting person that she actually looks ugly to me.
She doesn't act, she squints her eyes and purses her lips to try and look sexy which ends up coming off as embarrassingly self-conscious and posed.
Just watch "Meet Joe Black". Makes me want to punch her.

imageNYET18604051956.jpg

^That pompous, pretentious piece of crap right there.

Eddie Dean said:
What? Sinise is fantastic.

HarleenQuinzel said she doesn't like him becuase he's ugly. He's like most typical teenagers who think that if an actor or actress is not appealing to the eye, they must be bad.

Two Face said:
Paris Hilton is a "actress?" man she sucks
I would have picked her, but I wanted to keep it based on actual actors. If the thread was titled "The one celebrity you hate with a passion" then Paris definately would have won.

I dont see whats go great about Matt McCoughney, he pretty plays every character with his texan charisma which doesnt show good acting abilities.

Tom Cruise
Vin Diesel
Jennifer Lopez
Lindsey Lohan

And as far as tv goes...I CANNOT STAND that little wiener that took Topher Grace's place on That 70s' Show. I don't watch the newer episodes, but I caught one of the more recent ones last week and wanted to punch my tv. I hate that guy.

I don't hate anyone, but I do really, really, really dislike David Spade.

Julia Roberts. The only thing I've liked her in is Ocean's Eleven. Her part is small in that anyway. One of the main reasons I don't like is that everybody thinks she's so great. She's not so great. She plays the exact same character in all her movies. And she's not that pretty either. She's horse-faced.

TRAVOLTA IS REVOLTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Jon Heder

i can't stand that goddamn napolian dynamite movie. that's the biggest most overrated movie ever and i mean ever ever ever ever!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
No, like Jennifer Puke Hewitt and Julia Roberts, she's such a disgusting person that she actually looks ugly to me.
She doesn't act, she squints her eyes and purses her lips to try and look sexy which ends up coming off as embarrassingly self-conscious and posed.
Just watch "Meet Joe Black". Makes me want to punch her.
ha, meet joe black is when i found out her complete hotness.

plus she's a brit, you should hear her talk in her native accent...

mmmmmmmm....

SOmeone mentioned David Spade.....

I don't know..He CAN be funny but in most cases, he's not.

Octoberist said:
SOmeone mentioned David Spade.....

I don't know..He CAN be funny but in most cases, he's not.

Not funny imo, but also not very... hateable :confused:

I don't hate any actor, I just envy them for all their money & hot women.

I also hate that actress who plays Fran's mom on the Nanny.Goddam she's annoying! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"