The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes is Fergies choosen one. If your a united fan who isn't sold on Moyes then him being partly picked by Fergie must fill you with some faith.

I can imagine Ronaldo would want to play under SAF again but under Moyes? PSG more realistic. Also Real will have another manager this summer so I think Ronaldo will stay.

The only saving grace we united fans need to remember is fergie is not gone totally. He will be director and will have a say in how things are run

And if you think that has nothing to do with transfers or the team you need to think again.

On a more personal note this news has shown me Michelle Keenan is a united fan, the lady just for sexier

Well if that's the case I wouldn't want to take over...

Reports this morning on Talk-Sport saying that Fergie will be a non-executive director; so he wont be as 'hands on' as some people seem to have assumed; according to the journalist who was on Fegie wont even have an office at OT.

And now Everton have just confirmed that Moyes is leaving.

IMHO, The reports that SAF has personally picked Moyes as his replacement is why I'm not too concerned about this... SAF wouldn't pick him if he didn't think he was capable..

I have had one of the best weeks of my life; dream job, dream girl, and then Fergie and Moyes both leaving.... whens the next euro millions? Friday?

I don't understand why United didn't want Ancelotti. EPL and CL proven, always said he wants to return to England and SAF told United about his decision in February so they had a lot of time.

best tweet I've seen so far;

"I've got as many wins against TOP4 teams as Moyes. Aswell as many trophies as Moyes and they didnt even call me?"

I don't understand why United didn't want Ancelotti. EPL and CL proven, always said he wants to return to England and SAF told United about his decision in February so they had a lot of time.

United want someone who's been there for long haul. Moyes 11 years in charge tick. Fergie admires Moyes what he has done with Everton tick.
And brings the best out of average players tick.

So you see those ticks the boxes United look for. there's one problem he hasn't won anything....

Last edited:
We've gone for Moyes because that's who SAF wants as his replacement...

best tweet I've seen so far;

"I've got as many wins against TOP4 teams as Moyes. Aswell as many trophies as Moyes and they didnt even call me?"

And you never win at Anfield too. :cwink:

Like I'm happy with Moyes... :woot: And I can imagine he'll fit the Glazers' business plan well.

Sad to see Sir Alex retire, but alas, it had to happen sooner or later.

Not really keen on Moyes' appointment, seeing as he hasn't won anything, but I'm willing to give him a chance. Would've preferred Mourinho...oh well.

I'm upset that Moyes' appointment is also probably going to lead to Rooney leaving. If this is going to be the case, I certainly hope there's going to be some serious investment made this summer, especially in central midfield.

Maybe Moyes bring Fellaini with him...

Moyes confirmed by United on a ****ing ridiculous 6 year deal. :(

Wonder how it will affect the title odds for next season if Moyes comes in for Utd and Mourinho goes to Chelsea.

Wonder how it will affect the title odds for next season if Moyes comes in for Utd and Mourinho goes to Chelsea.

It'll be Chelsea vs City. We'll be competing with Arsenal, Spurs and maybe Liverpool for the other top 4 spots.

Moyes confirmed by United on a ****ing ridiculous 6 year deal. :(
Well they're really backing him. Seems a bit risky to me. Maybe they should take a look at how Pardew is working out for us on a super long deal.

It'll be Chelsea vs City. We'll be competing with Arsenal, Spurs and maybe Liverpool for the other top 4 spots.
I think at least one of those 6 seasons you could miss out on a CL place and we'll see how everyone reacts then. Nothing against Moyes but this is one of the (if not the) biggest jobs in management and I'd have liked him to prove himself at one other big club before he got the Utd job.

Well they're really backing him. Seems a bit risky to me. Maybe they should take a look at how Pardew is working out for us on a super long deal.

The choice seems based purely off the fact he's a blue collar Scottish hardass with "Values", his actual complete lack of success and CL experience are apparently irrelevant.

I think at least one of those 6 seasons you could miss out on a CL place and we'll see how everyone reacts then. Nothing against Moyes but this is one of the (if not the) biggest jobs in management and I'd have liked him to prove himself at one other big club before he got the Utd job.

It could be more than that, however I doubt he'd get the full 6 seasons if he is as poor as most of us feel he'll be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"