The Political Lounge: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Lounginess

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need new anchorwomen on MSNBC.

Contessa Brewer is the dumbest person I've ever seen in front of the camera. She always shouts "Oh... my... GOD! Look at that!" whenever a 'shocking' video, picture, etc. appears on the network. Not only that, she's always shouting at the top of her lungs; her voice sounds like a razor blade being dragged across a chalkboard; and her biases are never hidden.

Then there's another one, who acts as if MSNBC is "Access Hollywood."

UGH.

Contessa Brewer is the dumbest person I've ever seen in front of the camera. She always shouts "Oh... my... GOD! Look at that!" whenever a 'shocking' video, picture, etc. appears on the network. Not only that, she's always shouting at the top of her lungs; her voice sounds like a razor blade being dragged across a chalkboard; and her biases are never hidden.

UGH.

I would agree Jman. :funny:

UGH.

She's on in the mornings, isn't she?

ALL newscasters in the morning are annoying *****ebags. It's scientific fact.

Hmm. Maybe it's just my local networks. FOX in particular stirs my cranky, caffiene-deprived hate in the mornings. The younger male in particular has a VERY punchable face. :down

*notices jmspices' new signature*

...Who are you and what the f**k did you do to the old Spice? :o

*notices jmspices' new signature*

...Who are you and what the f**k did you do to the old Spice? :o

I got an A on the NYS Math test and an A in University Stats. While I'm no math expert, I can certainly figure out when the math is there, and when it isn't. The math doesn't work for Clinton, so she needs to get out and let Obama do his thing.

I think Hillary would be the best candidate in the fall, but there are other candidates whom I have supported in primary elections who have not been able to fight in the general election. It happens all the time, and she's no different.

(of course, she annoyed me over a month ago with her gun-toting, whiskey guzzling housewife with a GED masquerade she pulled in PA, so I tried to remain neutral until a candidate was declared... and while I briefly floated with voting for McCain a while back, I quickly realized how flawed that idea was... this election has been pretty interesting...)

I got an A on the NYS Math test and an A in University Stats. While I'm no math expert, I can certainly figure out when the math is there, and when it isn't. The math doesn't work for Clinton, so she needs to get out and let Obama do his thing.

I think Hillary would be the best candidate in the fall, but there are other candidates whom I have supported in primary elections who have not been able to fight in the general election. It happens all the time, and she's no different.

(of course, she annoyed me over a month ago with her gun-toting, whiskey guzzling housewife with a GED masquerade she pulled in PA, so I tried to remain neutral until a candidate was declared... and while I briefly floated with voting for McCain a while back, I quickly realized how flawed that idea was... this election has been pretty interesting...)

Okay, fair enough. Just remembered back when you were more defending Hilary and thought Bizarro Spice had arrived. :o

And yes, it is interesting...in the same way rubber-necking is interesting. It's times like this that Spider's Rant on Voting in Transmetropolitan rings true in my head.

UGH.

[YT]dYZJVnFP2CY[/YT]

The woman can barely take on Chong.

i can't stand her.

Try not to be too heart broken guys, but ol' Cell Slim's time on the Hype has expired. I feel like this is an appropriate send-off for the man who used to end every one of his posts with a picture of Captain America:

60965-captain-america_400.jpg

Try not to be too heart broken guys, but ol' Cell Slim's time on the Hype has expired. I feel like this is an appropriate send-off for the man who used to end every one of his posts with a picture of Captain America:

60965-captain-america_400.jpg

Decision from the PTB or self imposed???

Little bit of both, actually.

Maybe you guys get lucky and he goes to some other board or blogs about the tyrants at SHH

More likely scenario: He'll just try to do what he did last time and sneak back in.

More likely scenario: He'll just try to do what he did last time and sneak back in.

It can't be too hard to tell if that happens. Just look for the ridiculously large and multicolored fonts, condescending smilies and improper quoting techniques.

It can't be too hard to tell if that happens. Just look for the ridiculously large and multicolored fonts, condescending smilies and improper quoting techniques.

:hehe: Yeah, last time he got back in on a technicallity if I remember right (like, one number was off on the IP). That won't happen this time.

I already made a thread for this in the fan art sec but I figured Id bring it to this forums attention as well.
The Orphan Works Act

,..I make no bones about it,Im insane with anger.
I strongly urge everyone to ask their representatives to oppose this bill (S.2913) and its companion bill. (H.R. 5889)This bill has been on the fast track from go, and has been negotiated behind closed doors.Its already been endorsed by the Senate Judiciary Committee and is on its way to the full Senate.

I already made a thread for this in the fan art sec but I figured Id bring it to this forums attention as well.
The Orphan Works Act

,..I make no bones about it,Im insane with anger.
I strongly urge everyone to ask their representatives to oppose this bill (S.2913) and its companion bill. (H.R. 5889)This bill has been on the fast track from go, and has been negotiated behind closed doors.Its already been endorsed by the Senate Judiciary Committee and is on its way to the full Senate.

So its OK for people to steal and pirate movies and music, but when it gets turned on them its a bad thing....HYPOCRITES...Part of me hopes someones' fanfic gets nabbed from this site or another forum and gets turned into a cash cow of a script...maybe you folks will learn your lesson

^ Not only is it illegal to download/pirate movies and music,but if you reproduce them and sell them for profit you're going to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"