The President Obama Thread: "Election Year" Edition III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats arguable.
Eh, I dunno, I'm surrounded by really conservative republicans, and none of him hate him that much.

And when they do bash him, it's for those BS partisan reasons that never make any sense to anyone who isn't drunk on kool aid. :o

Eh, I dunno, I'm surrounded by really conservative republicans, and none of him hate him that much.

And when they do bash him, it's for those BS partisan reasons that never make any sense to anyone who isn't drunk on kool aid. :o

You should talk to some Cubans down here.:o

He did the same thing last time. Was playing basketball. Frankly i dont care what he does, and a picture of him pacing nervously would look just as much like a photo-op imo. Some people would rather occupy their mind rather than pace uselessly.

I don't doubt that he likes playing basketball and does it to reduce stress. I am saying that the idea of releasing a picture of a man in slacks and oxfords shooting at a basket with Scottie Pippen defending him is obviously staged. It is patronizing that his handlers think that the American people are so oblivious that they would see that and say, "Y'know what? I was gonna stay home today, but by God, I will vote for Obama!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"