The Election Night Thread - Part 2

Oh wow, people were wrong. That was totally worth bumping a 2 year old dead topic to point that out.

If 2016 had been Hillary's night, you wouldn't be acting like someone pissed in your corn flakes just by posting about election morning on the two-year anniversary. Admit it: you're only bothered by it because the candidate you wanted lost. :whatever:

Please, the 2016 election isn't a dead topic--what an ignorant statement. Research papers are still being published and professor lectures given concerning different aspects of it . But hey, if you would have been sitting in Schaffner's lecture, I'm sure you would have told him to stop wasting class time on a dead topic. :funny:

I will admit to being completely wrong about the 2016 election. About a week before election day I argued with an African American co-worker that the decline in the US white male population would make it nearly impossible for Trump to get in (I was kinda right there. It was the white gals that put Putin's Pet into the Oval Office!). He wasn't buying it.

Coulter and my co-worker both knew that a large percentage of the public was buying the lies Our Garbage President was selling, even if many wouldn't admit it in polite company. Non-white immigration is a curse, Obamacare was going to be replaced with something better, climate change is a lie, consumer and environmental protections have gone too far, tax cuts for the wealthiest among us is sound fiscal policy, and longstanding problems would be fixed because as a self made, successful businessman, Trump was harder working and smarter and better equipped to make deals than his predecessors in the Oval Office.

I was wrong. I vastly underestimated the gullibility, racism and sheer stupidity of the American voting public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"