The Presidential Score

Ok how about this compromise.

SCHIP get as a +1

but now the Stimulus instead of a -3, gets a -12. :woot::up:

Last edited:
Couldn't disagree more.

Poor, sick children don't deserve health care! They chose to be born into low-income families, and either they or their parents should be forced to pay thousands of dollars they don't have to prevent them from getting worse! My tax dollars shouldn't go to help some dying child when they could easily be used to invade countries which are culturally and politically different from us.

Poor, sick children don't deserve health care! They chose to be born into low-income families, and either they or their parents should be forced to pay thousands of dollars they don't have to prevent them from getting worse! My tax dollars shouldn't go to help some dying child when they could easily be used to invade countries which are culturally and politically different from us.

Nicely put.....:)

White House taking the Census

I find this, one of the most overt and blatant partisan actions I have seen in years. Jimmy Carter even left a Republican in power when the Census of 80 was to be performed, because its not something that should be involved in politics. SO MANY things of the govt is handled by the census....This is downright evil

SCORE: -1

TOTAL SCORE: +1
January 20th: Cabinet Appointment rating +2
January 21st: Suspension of Gitmo Trials rating +1
January 21st: Speech and Executive Orders on Transparency of Secrets rating +1
January 21st: Ethics Executive Order rating +1
January 22nd: Closing Gitmo Prison rating +1
January 22nd: Detainee Policy rating neutral
January 22nd: Interrogation rating +1
January 26th: Letting States dictate Emissions requirements in cars -1
February 3rd: Stimulus Package is full of crap -3
February 5th: Resigning of SCHIP -1
February 13th: White House Taking the Census over -1

Hey Malice what about the transparency promise and reducing lobbyists? I remember that was part of his campaign promises and the first chance he gets what happens? A bill is about to be voted on with less than 24hrs to read it and lobbyists groups get copies before the senate.

Nice work there Pres! :up:

Hey Malice what about the transparency promise and reducing lobbyists? I remember that was part of his campaign promises and the first chance he gets what happens? A bill is about to be voted on with less than 24hrs to read it and lobbyists groups get copies before the senate.

Nice work there Pres! :up:

Very True....I know he broke that promise...

ISSUE: Signing of the Stimulus bill

Well, I gave him a -3 before on giving it to the Congress to fill out.
Well, I am giving him an additional -1 on the act of signing it....
I am so against this bill, I could almost give him a negative 100...but...I will got with negative -1 here.

TOTAL SCORE: 0
February 17th: Signing of the Stimulus package into law -1

TOTAL SCORE: 0
February 17th: Signing of the Stimulus package into law -1

What the hell, Malice? You already docked him 3 points for the stimulus. It seems a little unfair to dock him another point for signing it. I know that this is your score, and it really doesn't mean a thing, but seriously... How many times can you dock him points for the same thing?

Well, I'd say that is pretty damn good.....he's done all of that, and still starting from scratch on your score card......wow.

Well, I'd say that is pretty damn good.....he's done all of that, and still starting from scratch on your score card......wow.

Yeah... I am kind of surprised that Malice can mark him down four whole points for the same thing and he's still coming up even.

I think Malice should forget that -1 as Souvlaki mentioned, but give another -3 for Geither's fail with TARP2/TALF/Bank bailout (vague outline of a solution, not carefully outlined or well thought out one, nevermind whether it is justified or not).

I am separating Geitner a little from Obama on the TARP issue...
Its tough...its hard to rate and weight the items....

Trully...since I don't support the stimulus and it has such a large impact I should have given him a bigger negative...but trying to be fair...

The -3 was for the initial package to congress...which was a joke...and then signing the bill from congress...I see them as two issues...but I can see how you argue it, and I understand.

I think so far, I have been fair on my rating so far.

Is Obama getting the -3 on the Spending bill because of the extra bull thats in it or is he getting it because he left it to Pelosi to come up with it when he originally said it was his to do.

Is Obama getting the -3 on the Spending bill because of the extra bull thats in it or is he getting it because he left it to Pelosi to come up with it when he originally said it was his to do.

Malice is strongly against the thing altogether, just like many Americans including myself. The heavy weighting for it has to do with the fact that it's going to have a large impact on everyone.

ISSUE: Signing of the Stimulus bill

Well, I gave him a -3 before on giving it to the Congress to fill out.
Well, I am giving him an additional -1 on the act of signing it....
I am so against this bill, I could almost give him a negative 100...but...I will got with negative -1 here.

Negative -1 = +1. :huh:

Double negatives ftw.

Boy oh boy, this needs updated, Malice! I'm EXTREMELY curious as to what his score would be at this point so far. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"