The Punisher The Punisher - General Discussion Thread

I dunno about Bernthal. They should keep him if they're going to continue with Cox as Daredevil etc. but I'd like to see Jon Hamm as the Punisher. He already looks the part, and Don Draper is a great jumping off point temperament-wise.

But Jon Hamm can't play Frank. He's already playing Batman, Superman, Captain America, Cable, Hawkwoman, Godzilla, Earthworm Jim and Wile E. Coyote.

I dunno about Bernthal. They should keep him if they're going to continue with Cox as Daredevil etc. but I'd like to see Jon Hamm as the Punisher. He already looks the part, and Don Draper is a great jumping off point temperament-wise.

Jon Hamm gets suggested for like every superhero movie.

He was just an example. The character of Don Draper is closer to the Punisher than what Bernthal is doing.

I love what Bernthal is doing as Frank.

I may skip the trailer. At this point, it comes out like next week, LOL! I can just watch it.

He was just an example. The character of Don Draper is closer to the Punisher than what Bernthal is doing.

Spare us the hyperbole. Jon Hamm would have made a decent "white gloves" Punisher 20 years ago, but that's not the character I personally want to see. What Bermthal is doing with the character is fine. This season just needs to move beyond the conspiracy and actually have him operating as a vigilante.

Last edited:
After seeing her back up and about in the trailer, I'm curious to see if Madani's got any sort of long-term damage after getting shot in the head last season.

After seeing her back up and about in the trailer, I'm curious to see if Madani's got any sort of long-term damage after getting shot in the head last season.

This show is very focused on the themes of PTSD and being broken, so I have to imagine they will build upon it.

trailer was good, but using Alice in Chains just put it over the top for me.

Two of just some of my favorite things, the punisher and AiC, sooooooooooo good.

sucks about jigsaw, but I'll try to get past that.

netflix is really trying to make me cry

they give me this awesomeness when they know full well they're about to take it away from us real soon. Cold blooded, man.

The trailer looks dope and I have a feeling that S2 will be better than S1 (which I enjoyed btw). It's a shame that there probably won't be a season 3 on Netflix but let's hope that this Punisher will live on in some shape of form.

Looks pretty sweet! Definitely feels more "Punisher" this season. I wish they went further with Jigsaw's makeup (I know surgery's come a long way, but this is a show about comic book characters; a little suspension of disbelief is ok....). And it's just such a shame that this is in all likelihood the last season.

Hyped, though that Jigsaw make-up is still catastrophically embarassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"