The Purpose of Life/ Existence.

You are here to die, simple as that, everyone will get a turn, its how long you are remembered after you die, now there lies the challenge

You are here to die, simple as that, everyone will get a turn, its how long you are remembered after you die, now there lies the challenge

Personally, I feel that it's not how long you are remembered, but simply how you are remembered.

I mean, Hitler will be remembered for a really long time...

I think it's all about what you did during your life- How much fun did you have? Did you reach your goals? I don't care about how people remember me.

Though I'll prob be remembered as some kind of legend.

Looking for a singular purpose in life is simply looking at it from the wrong perspective. Just live. :up:

Use your heart and lungs to breath through your nose and mouth.

Welcome to my world, I'm an over thinker, i think wayyy outside the box on some of these subjects.

[cut out some blah blah blah teenager trying to sound deep crap]

But Human is capable of soo much more, having only 28% use of our brains were restricted and can not tap into our brains full potential, the possibility's of the what we can do with the mind are endless.

[blah blah blah more shallow hot air]

Funny... if the first bolded statement is true, you'd have already discovered the second statement is false.

Welcome to my world, I'm an over thinker, i think wayyy outside the box on some of these subjects.
Buddy you aren't outside the box until you've designed the box.

We are nothing more than the animals and organisms we co exist with, we just evolved more advanced, having the ability to walk upright, the use of fingers, and use of our intelligence and a way to express it made us the more dominant species, but we are the same as any other organism out there.
That's almost right but not exactly. I could go one forever but I'll sum it up in two word -
UNIVERSAL MIND.

Using our new found tools, threw out the years mankind has learned a great deal, they discovered many things about the world, they learned how to build, read, write, speak, they learned, how did they discover things who knows, they just did it, they also developed systems and laws and man has followed these same rituals since the dawn of man.
That is true but all rituals are not know and some truths are hidden.

we're born, we get educated, we get jobs, we get married, we reproduce, and we teach our kids the same thing and so on its mans vision of a life cycle.
That's what man was told.

But Human is capable of soo much more, having only 28% use of our brains were restricted and can not tap into our brains full potential, the possibility's of the what we can do with the mind are endless.
I believe that we are capable of anything and everything. At this point, I believe the problem is that something is missing or lost or stolen. Could it be - the unknown?

why are we here, no one knows for sure, the theory is now that we came from a comet that crashed on earth, comets carry micro organisms and some of the ingredients to produce life, given that earth is a very habitable planet life was able to form, and its sustained itself for millions of years.
I have dozens of theories in what the major human cause/purpose is. Perhaps our purpose is to simply die.

theres alot more to our existence and we'll never really know for sure.
Why would you want to? The quest for knowledge, the thrill of the hunt, that's half the fun of life. Of course, having all that knowledge and knowing how to use all of it is the other half of the fun of life.

i got some of the info from watching varies science channel and discover channel shows.

its all i really watch i like to learn.
It doesn't really matter what route one takes but everyone SHOULD get a full grasp of science. Sci-fi books and movies, science classes, television shows, radio, whatever. Everyone should be free to explore the possibilities.

What a stupid, friggin', guitar. It's thinking like that which will get us all dead. I guess we all know who the weak link is now.:whatever:

I wouldn't exactly call becoming 10% man and 90%machine 'living' but it is better than being 100% machine/0% alive.
...why would you want to live forever, though? I sure as bad place wouldn't. I don't think I'd want to live past 80 or 90 at the most.

:huh: ive never been so confused in my life....i want to know whats my purpose.

eat, sleep, work, reproduce... is that it? is there a god.... is there more out in the universe (life).

what is our purpose as a race.....why do we kill each other senselessly

WHY ARE WE HERE.? or are we just a product of luck and dominance over everything else.?

Some people have more rights than others.

So I see that not many people actually helped, and the one person that tried to help the most got owned a few times. I declare this a:

Thread_hijack_live.jpg

There is no purpose to life except to live and reproduce. Life is just a waiting game until we die. Some die almost immediately, some take quite a long time to reach their end. In the end, we all go back to what we came from, the earth.

Why not just forget about going back to the earth and go back to what the earth came from?

What's the purpose of life? For everything in the universe to rattle me so much that I finally reach complete enlightenment, take my rightfull place as the Creator, then pick some new dope.

Rattle on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"