the Q&A...true after all?

nah there will still be surprises,like what happens with gwen? robbie? russian bint? plus seeing the action/dialogue will still make it enjoyable. and ill be keen to find out if the Q&A was actually right:)

me too, but what if it is? then we know whos dead basically, it'll ruin part of the film for me.

When Sony reveals the GG2 costume,I think that will confirm the Q&A once and for all.

yeah black goggles,mouthmask=no point in seeing it!!!! :)

jimmylace said:
yeah black goggles,mouthmask=no point in seeing it!!!! :)

^Hopefully it would be way cooler looking than it sounds:)

It's off-topic but I hope they do a trilogy box-set with more features.
I know raimi is doing spider-man 2.5 with extra scenes.... If they ever do, I hope they go back to the first and touch up some of the horrendous cgi *shudder* I never realised how bad it was until I watched the first one recently. just a thought no discussion required-sure you all agree.....

and yeah the goggles sound a little...unthreatening. they should go the demented nutcase route and just have it as a halloween mask. they should have done that in the first place (although I see where raimi was coming from)

jimmylace said:
It's off-topic but I hope they do a trilogy box-set with more features.
I know raimi is doing spider-man 2.5 with extra scenes.... If they ever do, I hope they go back to the first and touch up some of the horrendous cgi *shudder* I never realised how bad it was until I watched the first one recently. just a thought no discussion required-sure you all agree.....

^I would love to see them update the CGI in the first movie,extend the fights,and I would even like to see them add some purple to the GG costume.

yeah,its a pretty flawed movie when you go back to it. baby-steps I suppose....theres some really cringe worthy moments in there. "those eyes those horrible yellow eyes!!!!!" hehehe In fact,the first hour is pretty weak, but the rest of it amps up quite a bit. same with the second one really.....(although I think the 2nd one is better overall-just because its consistent and actually "uses" spiderman more)

jimmylace said:
yeah,its a pretty flawed movie when you go back to it. baby-steps I suppose....theres some really cringe worthy moments in there. "those eyes those horrible yellow eyes!!!!!" hehehe In fact,the first hour is pretty weak, but the rest of it amps up quite a bit. same with the second one really.....(although I think the 2nd one is better overall-just because its consistent and actually "uses" spiderman more)

:mad: That ain't even the worst line: Goblin:"Are you in or are you out?"

Spidey:"No, it's you who's out Gobby, out of your mind!"

Now that's bad!

GoldGoblin said:
^I would love to see them update the CGI in the first movie,extend the fights,and I would even like to see them add some purple to the GG costume.

I think the CGI in the first was a tad better than the seconds. Here's to hoping the CGI in 3 tops both.

I've gotta say this... Jimmylace, for someone who claims to have only read 3 comics in his life, you seem awfully well versed in the Spidey world. I'm not just talking about info you could pick up here. It's the opinions you have of some of the developmental issues... discusssing the secret wars, Kraven, etc. Me thinks you are more of a geek than you say, and I wonder what your motive is for attempting to mislead us all.

Common sense explains the strongest point of the Q&A issue. "How did he nail the black suit so accurately?" Think about it people. Parker is still going to be swinging around as Spidey with the black suit. If it isn't the exact same suit only black, nobody will have a clue it's Spidey. So the look of the black suit isn't some miraculous revelation, it's the only thing that could be done.

honestly? If I read comics, I wouldnt be the sort of person to be ashamed of it-but at the same time I can't understand the desire to do so beyond childhood really (not that I'm being ****ish to anyone who does...people should just do what they want with their lifes yknow?)

HA youve made me question my sense of self there pagrebo!
I have no agenda.... I'm a mixed bag......

you have a point about that black suit thingy definately.....just a case of wait and see I suppose.....

SpiderB said:
That's not the only thing he was right about. The set pics from the alley totally seal his credibility. As much as people like to deny it, those pics show the exact scene he described. Harry's costume is black...he attacks Peter in an alley but gets knocked off his glider and Peter saves him and takes him to a hospital. In the pics we see a guy in a black costume laid out in an alley, and a guy dressed in a suit jumping down from the top of the alley to him. It's too accurate to be coincidence. And we've seen his myspace, where he lists Sony Pictures as one of the companies he works for. And I don't believe for one second that this guy would make up all that stuff AND go to the trouble of adjusting his myspace to back up his lie, just in case somebody happened to find him on there. Everything he said was logical. Usually these fakers get on here knowing NOTHING about the film industry, and it's very obvious from thir "scoops" that they're making it up. But everything this guy said made perfect sense, and we've seen nothing that disproves him. Everything we've seen so far has backed him up, in fact. As I said earlier, I would almost guarantee that when this movie comes out, all the disbelievers are going to be proven wrong.

And who exactly confirmed that was Harry laying on the ground? It didn't even look like a real person to me, it looked like a test dummy with his arms and legs laying in unhuman positions. In one of the pictures it looks like he doesn't even have a hand. in the other pics it looks like he has no face, just like Dummies look.

We know nothing about the alley other than it's an alley. we got an alley scene in the last movie, and there will probably be at least a couple seconds of an alley in every spider-man movie. The alley pics did not effect the credibility of the Q & A at all.

for all we know that guy "jumping down" was merely bending over to pick something up. it looked like he was wearing a trenchcoat for crying out loud. spider-man doesn't wear those. He could have been an off-screen crew member for all we know. they were definitely not movie stills.

Spider-Bite said:
And who exactly confirmed that was Harry laying on the ground? It didn't even look like a real person to me, it looked like a test dummy with his arms and legs laying in unhuman positions. In one of the pictures it looks like he doesn't even have a hand. in the other pics it looks like he has no face, just like Dummies look.

We know nothing about the alley other than it's an alley. we got an alley scene in the last movie, and there will probably be at least a couple seconds of an alley in every spider-man movie. The alley pics did not effect the credibility of the Q & A at all.

for all we know that guy "jumping down" was merely bending over to pick something up. it looked like he was wearing a trenchcoat for crying out loud. spider-man doesn't wear those. He could have been an off-screen crew member for all we know. they were definitely not movie stills.

- There's nothing unhuman about the position of the body lying on the ground.

- It looks like he has no face because obviously he's far away and the whole picture is little blurry.

- I know there have been many alley scenes in the movies. But the pictures of this one show very closely what he described. It's not like it's just some picture of an empty alley.

- He said The Goblin attacks PETER, not Spider-Man. What he's wearing is a suit, not a trenchcoat (it's too short to be a trenchcoat).

- Review the other pictures. They wouldn't put a big blue saftey mattress under him if he were just bending over to pick something up off the ground. It was to practice for a landing from a high jump on wires. Watch the behind the scenes stuff from the other films. They do it all the time with the wire stunts.

End.

SpiderB said:
That's not the only thing he was right about. The set pics from the alley totally seal his credibility. As much as people like to deny it, those pics show the exact scene he described. Harry's costume is black...he attacks Peter in an alley but gets knocked off his glider and Peter saves him and takes him to a hospital. In the pics we see a guy in a black costume laid out in an alley, and a guy dressed in a suit jumping down from the top of the alley to him. It's too accurate to be coincidence. And we've seen his myspace, where he lists Sony Pictures as one of the companies he works for. And I don't believe for one second that this guy would make up all that stuff AND go to the trouble of adjusting his myspace to back up his lie, just in case somebody happened to find him on there. Everything he said was logical. Usually these fakers get on here knowing NOTHING about the film industry, and it's very obvious from thir "scoops" that they're making it up. But everything this guy said made perfect sense, and we've seen nothing that disproves him. Everything we've seen so far has backed him up, in fact. As I said earlier, I would almost guarantee that when this movie comes out, all the disbelievers are going to be proven wrong.

Great post, this is why I believe this, we have no proof against this guy, yet everything he said is true so far

SpiderB said:
- There's nothing unhuman about the position of the body lying on the ground.

- It looks like he has no face because obviously he's far away and the whole picture is little blurry.

- I know there have been many alley scenes in the movies. But the pictures of this one show very closely what he described. It's not like it's just some picture of an empty alley.

- He said The Goblin attacks PETER, not Spider-Man. What he's wearing is a suit, not a trenchcoat (it's too short to be a trenchcoat).

- Review the other pictures. They wouldn't put a big blue saftey mattress under him if he were just bending over to pick something up off the ground. It was to practice for a landing from a high jump on wires. Watch the behind the scenes stuff from the other films. They do it all the time with the wire stunts.

End.

Prior tot his post I went back and reviewed the other pictures. somebody is jumping down. but that is clearly a dummy laying on the ground that every body calls Harry. the face is just blurry, it's reflecting light very intensely in such a way to suggest that there are no facial features on it's head, and it's rather just an oval shape. It also clearly has no hands.
120879662_0692ab192d.jpg

not only that, but the dummy just keeps laying there while crew members walk around setting everything up just stepping over it. notice in every picture he's laying there, no matter what everybody else is doing.

120879662_0692ab192d.jpg

120879644_cbf7ea9230.jpg

120879620_1dde7b24ed.jpg

120879602_8350130dfe.jpg

120879570_8f81fa147d.jpg

SpiderB said:
As much as people like to deny it, those pics show the exact scene he described. Harry's costume is black...he attacks Peter in an alley but gets knocked off his glider and Peter saves him and takes him to a hospital. In the pics we see a guy in a black costume laid out in an alley, and a guy dressed in a suit jumping down from the top of the alley to him. It's too accurate to be coincidence.
Accurate Schmaccurate! I see no evidence of Harry, Peter, the glider or the hospital in these pictures.

Spiderpig said:
Accurate Schmaccurate! I see no evidence of Harry, Peter, the glider or the hospital in these pictures.

Uh...you don't see the hospital because that would obviously be a different set. And I already explained the evidence to suggest that it's Peter and Harry acting out the scene described.

EDIT: Thank you, Spider-Bite, for looking at the pics again. Yes it could be a dummy, but that doesn't mean it's not a dummy that's standing in for Harry. Or it could be that those pics were taken very close to each other in time, and the actor wouldn't have moved much(or at all) in that time. If they were shooting a scene, the "knocked out" actor wouldn't want to move between shots, for the sake of continuity. If you notice, in the pics that show the big saftey pad (which were clearly taken at a different time than the rest), the figure on the ground has moved to a different position.

Harry is not in that picture, and we have no reason to assume that this black test dummy is going to be taken to the hospital, so to say the hospital and green goblin fight scene was confirmed and proven by these pics is a bit of an overstatement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"