The Resident Evil Thread

nice. was it just and an AI partner or did you have a friend playing with you?

lol well Mr. Joe Von Zombie, I'm actually not really into zombie games or the horror genre, for that matter. I made an exception for tlour and for this game particularly because I had the nostalgia of watching my cousins play it back in 2009, and one of my best friends persuaded me to buy it on sale from the Pstore so that we could co-op.
I went solo every time. Sheva was hassle sometimes, but overall it wasn't a big deal. Haters can burn, because I love that game and had a blast.

I went solo every time. Sheva was hassle sometimes, but overall it wasn't a big deal. Haters can burn, because I love that game and had a blast.
gotcha. I was playing as Sheva in the current playthrough. man...we really gotta get back into it. I think we were on chapter 4? there are 6 chapters total, right?

I think it will be like this

2025: Resident Evil HelIX
2027: Resident Evil 5

As much as I want to see Re5r sooner than later. Releasing it just 1 year after IX might not be a good idea. Plus RE4R was released almost 3 years after RE3R. Though I would like to be surprised if we get a remake of the first game or even Zerø or Code Veronica. Those three need a third person camera treatment.

I'm more excited for the next remake than a Resident Evil 9, so I don't mind if it doesn't come out til 2026.

From that article, it sounds like its going to be either Code Veronica or 5 - for the next remake based from the fan demand. I know Capcom listens because they hand out surveys for fans to fill up. But they should really just go ahead with Code Veronica. The remake Claire actress can't possibly be just a one and done. After Code Veronica remake, there would be plenty of time to remake 5 anyway. Which I can't say to Code Veronica, if another post Cv gets remade again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"