Comics The Return of Warlock

Valechan

Superhero
Reaction score
NOVA #12
Written by ANDY LANNING & DAN ABNETT
Penciled by PAUL PELLETIER
Cover by ALEX MALEEV
The New Mutant Warlock returns in an issue that propels Nova back into ANNIHILATION: CONQUEST! Still threatened by his deadly Phalanx virus, Richard Rider finally reaches Kvch, the never-before-seen Technarchy homeworld. But are the “parents” of the Phalanx still there – and can Nova even reach them? And are you ready for the comeback of the former New Mutant know as Warlock? Join writers Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning and new ongoing penciler Paul Pelletier (FANTASTIC FOUR) for another chapter of the saga that has Wizard saying “If you’re a fan of out-there sci-fi with a superhero twinge, you should strap yourself in for a ride with the Human Rocket’s series.”
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D I am so hapy :D At last he comes back :D

You really need to get your hands on some essentials kid :p

Try "Google" or "Wikipedia" or better yet "uncannyxmen.net" :p

colossal...try researching 'douglock' which was warlocks incarnation when he was with Exacliber... but he was Cypher's best friend when he was with New Mutants...also he has ties to the Phalanx....well he IS phalanx

Geez...I forgot all about Warlock. I wonder what happened to his father Magus, who could rip a star in half.

OMFG I am buying this. NICE.

warlock.jpg

Glad they are reusing their old characters instead of making new ones. It seems I get more connection to old school marvel than the new ones.

That's just great.:whatever: They're going to bring back a rediculous Character like Warlock...but leave Jean Grey dead.:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"