The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah..that's how I see it too. Alternate timeline...that's why they all look different

actually i believe it is WB that owns the rights and is producing the show but it is licensced to Fox to air there.

Man I hope this show is good. T3 was mediocre at best, and I can't believe they got ****ing McG to continue the franchise.

Watched the Pilot. Can't say anything yet. Gotta see couple of more episodes first. One thing that bugged was that Summer Glau's Terminator seemed little too human. She smiled and everything. Like no stiffness at all. The baddie Terminator was more stiff and terminatorlike, but still he seemed little bit human too. Maybe it's the new models or something that have that ability. But anyway, not judging the show yet. It wasn't bad, but it didn't blow my mind away either.

Dyson family (well, Tarissa and Danny) cameo was nice.

Yeah, it seemed human, more like an AI than just robots...

I wish this show was set after Judgement Day, I just think that setting would give the show a lot more to work with. I mean, what's going to happen in the show, after week Skynet sends another Terminator back to try and kill John? I'd much rather see the resistance fighting back against Skynet, sure it'd be more exspensive, but there'd be a lot more story potential.

yea Wb got control of the rights from who ever it was that owned the terminator rights after cameron lost control of the property.

why the hell wont WB put it on their TV shows? why give it to Fox??

poster1gt4.jpg

OMFG. That looks awesome.

Because no one watches the CW.
Millions watch Fox, thousands watch the CW.

Bulls***. Millions watch CW. However, more do watch Fox. Fox= killer of cult shows.
Love your avvy, by the way.

yea Fox and the other big networks do get more viewers ranging from 10-20+million compared to the 3-6million viewers cw shows get.

yeah..that's how I see it too. Alternate timeline...that's why they all look different

Yep. This show and T3 (as well as Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins and so on) are only tangents/alternate timelines branched off of T2 to me.

:up:

actually i believe it is WB that owns the rights and is producing the show but it is licensced to Fox to air there.

Yep.

Production CompaniesDistributorshttp://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0851851/companycredits

yea Wb got control of the rights from who ever it was that owned the terminator rights after cameron lost control of the property.

I made a mistake. Orion (merged with MGM in 1997) made The Terminator. Tri-Star (owned by Sony/Columbia Pictures) then got the rights and made T2: Judgment Day. Then, WB then got the rights and did this show and T3. Now, the rights belong to Halcyon Co. for Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins.

Apparently, this show was the last thing that WB set in motion before they had to give up the rights to Halcyon.

why the hell wont WB put it on their TV shows? why give it to Fox??

Either Fox offered the highest bid, or Fox was the only one of the big 4 to take the chance of airing it.

I think it's a smart move to put it on Fox if they want as many viewers as possible. My only problem will be is that normal single digit channels don't come in as well for me quality wise as cable channels do.

this loooks like garbage. the previews aren't impressive at all it just comes off cheesey and the terminators stink!

I hope there's no O.C-like love story involved between John Conners and the female Terminator.. :whatever:

Anyhow, speaking of Conners, from what i've seen in the previews he looks much more capable that Nick Stahls as the saviour of the human race. Stahl's Conner looked like a ****ing idiot...

....for those of you that have seen the pilot, is this Conners much better/stronger that the T3 one?

Is a lot like him, and like Furlong, tired of being called the saviour...

But, yes, now that you mention it, yep, he looks stronger, more on his feet

saw the premier... I had low expectations going in. But all the peices still seem to fit. It was good, and I'm excited to see more.

and the only thing that left me wondering, was how far are they gonna take the sexy teen sexterminator. I mean you can just taste the things that a channel like WB would want to do with the concept. Even I had fun toying with the idea of a teen terminator sexbot. Anyhow, hope they don't ever go in that direction.

nice to see that they haven't completely bastardized the property.

I hope there's no O.C-like love story involved between John Conners and the female Terminator.. :whatever:

Anyhow, speaking of Conners, from what i've seen in the previews he looks much more capable that Nick Stahls as the saviour of the human race. Stahl's Conner looked like a ****ing idiot...

....for those of you that have seen the pilot, is this Conners much better/stronger that the T3 one?

I'd hope so. Since these are different timelines and all, I hope so.

After watching teh pilot I realize now how incredibly pointless SCC and T3 are. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE THE ****ING FUTURE WAR?!

I know Lena Headey is gonna kick ass. She looks just as badass as Hamiliton did in T2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"