The Seventh Kingdom and Fantastic Exclusive

I am voting Gothitropolis in hopes of getting one (Or More) of these:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Timekeepers.gif

Especially the first one....cause it's very very 7th Kingdom like.

Gothitropolis was part of the votinglast time aound.

ah ok. if they get made i might have to pick up the last two guys they look cool

Don't vote Scarabus....even though he's in the Gothicopolis thing.....vote for the bat guy

i like the bat guy too, but scarabus still reigns supreme.

i look forward to seeing how the individual character voting turns out. there's lots of love for symbiotec on the fanex boards, but i'm pretty sure gothitropolis is gonna be the winner for round 1. how the voting goes from there, no one really knows. some people are speculating that there may be a ncaa-style individual character bouts.

Scarabus is gonna win anyway, everybody I see talking about the vote is talking about him. Its an essential lock.

Hey vog, I dunno whats up but I never had an e-mail sent to me saying the Admins accepted my registration to the site. Can you help me broker the deal for the Xetheus??

try logging in anyways. it never accepted my registration either, but it didn't prevent me from being able to log on and post. i think they've just got a screwy server or something.

i posted a reply to the thread letting him know that i was interested. he lives in canada though, and he didn't have an email address listed, so i don't know if he'll get back to me or not. i'll let you know if he emails me.

Thats cool. I'm actually offering up some stuff to a guy on fwoosh for his MOC Xetheus so hopefully I'll be able to get him through that guy.

I want some dinosaur related toyline! Does no one like dinosaurs anymore? Come on people, dinosaurs!

Posted by the 4H over at the FanEx boards:

We just posted this over at RTM, and we figured we should probably post it here as well, just to give y'all the heads-up as to what's going on right now....

We just approved the correction of the last of the problematic issues, which was a fairly minor one. Other than that minor correction, the rest of the figures are already well into production, if not finished.

We expect to hear final word of a ship date within the next day or two, and we'll do a press release then.

Thanks for being so patient. We understand how crappy this is for everyone who ordered, but we just can't bring ourselves to knowingly release product that we consider far inferior to what we had in mind.

We have much more respect for our customers, and action figure fans in general, than that.

-FH-

\My green mutant guy's arm fell off....no big deal...i just put iot back on...also his horns don't stay on on thier own.

I still don't see what everyone loves about Scarrabus......I don't get it.

Either way....he one.

SCARABUS2__scaled_600.jpg

enjoy your seven varients of that.....At least I can save my money this time around.......plus, with those hoofs and top heavyness.....he aint gonna stand

Winner of FanEx 3 in all his 2-up glory: Scarabus
scarabus2yt5.jpg

And something that may please Roughneck, Scarabus is going to come up with a Timekeeper. The variants will include variant Timekeepers as well.
timekeeperag9.jpg

scarabusgu7.jpg

And similar to last year's exclusive "cow-deco" Mynothecean, this year will have an exclusive pink Anitherian:
pinkelephantrt9.jpg

it may make me happy.....but it wont.....I need both them little guys for anything to be worth anything

You'll have to buy at least one Scarabus and one variant to get both the Timekeepers. Since you're not a big fan of the main figure, I'm not sure you're gonna wanna plunk down the full price just for the two Timekeepers. They are articulated, however.

They haven't announced a price yet, but I'm guessing since it's two figures and quite a few accessories, it's gonna be at least $25 per. They're supposed to cut the number of variants this year though.

Do you feel any differently about seeing Scarabus in 3-d form as opposed to the drawing? I think he turned out so much better than the drawing. That's easily the best soft goods cape I've ever seen.

i just dont see the point in getting scarabus... i mean with the other ones like the minotaurs
and the other animals you can display them all together and they sorta complete eachother... this one is a bit different, its like suddenly throwing people in... i duno... he's definately not a figure worth getting 2 of just for a little gremlin guy though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"