The Sinister Femme Fatals

Right, Scream.

Shriek hasn't been seen in about a decade, as well. Granted, she was bacially Carnage's Harley Quinn, but a lot about her was kept secret. A decent comeback wouldn't be out of order.

I agree... plus she's spideys really only notable original villainess

They have come up with a few good super bad guys for Spider-Man recently, it seems, they could just do what they have been doing and change the gender to female.
Spider-Man and Batman have some of best rogues galleries except Spider-Man's are mostly males.

Whatever happened to that spider Queen character who turned Peter into a giant spider?
If she wasn't killed she could be like Peter's Poison Ivy or something.
I also really like the idea of a female Goblin character, in fact I love it. they need to come up with some original female characters not connected to previous villians though.

They have come up with a few good super bad guys for Spider-Man recently, it seems, they could just do what they have been doing and change the gender to female.
Spider-Man and Batman have some of best rogues galleries except Spider-Man's are mostly males.

Whatever happened to that spider Queen character who turned Peter into a giant spider?
If she wasn't killed she could be like Peter's Poison Ivy or something.
I also really like the idea of a female Goblin character, in fact I love it. they need to come up with some original female characters not connected to previous villians though.

what new villain have you liked? i thought Miss Arrow was boring after the likes of Morlun, Ezekial and Shathra... Shathra btw i loved, and really wished she would have become a bigger threat and seen again. plus spidey has never had a wasp villain before, and wasps are one of spiders natural predator

but really, my whole reason for brining the "female clones" back, is the fact that i believe in fixing "useless" characters and making them work rather then creating new ones, i believe in fixing the old, hell if they don't work for spidey, throw calypso to black panther, quicksand back to the frightful four, and scorpia and lady ock to black cat

That is a really good idea. Why is it that Spider-Man doesn't have any female enemies? I know they create some sometimes but they usually never last or never really get started.

I don't know which I have liked but I was thinking about the enemies created around the Morlun time. But I haven't been keeping up.
I just know that he doesn't have any really lasting female character like Batman does.

The Queen I believe died. There was also Ero, who was basically a bunch of spiders, who also died.

I sort of liked Commada, but then again, UNTOLD TALES created a slew of original characters and inserted them into Spidey's teenage career who haven't done much. Aside for Scorcher, who Bendis brought back a few times.

Wasn't Quicksand was a Thor villain.... You're forgetting White Rabbit...

but really, my whole reason for brining the "female clones" back, is the fact that i believe in fixing "useless" characters and making them work rather then creating new ones, i believe in fixing the old, hell if they don't work for spidey, throw calypso to black panther, quicksand back to the frightful four, and scorpia and lady ock to black cat

sounds good as does the idea about mrs osborn

Wasn't Quicksand was a Thor villain.... You're forgetting White Rabbit...

quicksand has bounced around... she fought spidey in Web of spider-man, it was a big sandmess, quicksand, sand-storm (i think that was his name?) and i think even sandman showed up to help spidey

interesting... Venom would have kinda been cool, but could you imagine if carnage was the girl? now that would be friggin awsome.
mightyavengers8c.jpg

meh... either way i think we have too many far less villainous villains these days, they all seem spayed and nuitered, especially after civil war

but she's really a daredevil villain, not a spider-man one... She is a great villain though, just wouldnt want to see her being a spidey one either...

How about Delilah? She was a bodyguard/enforcer for the Rose a few years back. Strong, fast, agile, sexy, and a little nuts. Oh, and certian words she said would be in a different font and color.

How about Delilah? She was a bodyguard/enforcer for the Rose a few years back. Strong, fast, agile, sexy, and a little nuts. Oh, and certian words she said would be in a different font and color.

She recently showed up in THE LONERS mini-series that just wrapped this month, working as a bodyguard for Fujikawa Labs, who were harvesting fluids from metahumans, both willing and unwilling, and selling them as MGH (as well as apparently selling some superhumans as living weapons). She ran into Ricochet, who she assumed was the one she originally dealt with (who was Peter Parker under his four "Identity Crisis" disguises), rather than Johnny Gallo, a mutant who took on the mantle post-SLINGERS. Gallo defeated her in a fight, but later Delilah was seen alongside Fujikawa herself, so she avoided prison.

for some reason she always reminded me of Sage

She recently showed up in THE LONERS mini-series that just wrapped this month, working as a bodyguard for Fujikawa Labs, who were harvesting fluids from metahumans, both willing and unwilling, and selling them as MGH (as well as apparently selling some superhumans as living weapons). She ran into Ricochet, who she assumed was the one she originally dealt with (who was Peter Parker under his four "Identity Crisis" disguises), rather than Johnny Gallo, a mutant who took on the mantle post-SLINGERS. Gallo defeated her in a fight, but later Delilah was seen alongside Fujikawa herself, so she avoided prison.

I knew that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"