This is the End

It was probably the most range he's showed on years though lol, aside from the new season of arrested development.

lmao! Loved how upfront McBride was about the rape issue. Sounds like some s**t I would've said. They were all thinking it.

tumblr_mpy46x1XcF1qc1ytko1_250.gif

I loved how McBride wiped the piss off with his foot.

Man, this movie was good.

I was so grossed out by that. Then I saw it was McBride who did it, and I went, "Oh, that makes sense."

It was hilarious when Franco got taken out of the beam.

LOL, when Kevin Hart kicks him into the hole.

Seth and Jay touching halos was a great moment. Had me wondering why a movie had never tried that before.

I loved when Mcbride was like "I heard that".

I just noticed that Craig Robinson has a towel over his shoulder for the whole film :funny: :lmao:

Take yo' panties ooooooofff!!!!!!!!!

lol, he still had the shirt on in heaven.

You could so tell Franco's ass was about to get dropped haha. Mcbride was awesome but he was clearly just acting like his Kenny Powers character. His intro with the dancing and the toilet seat haha totally full on Kenny Powers. Jonah's character did throw me off a bit cuz he was just sooo weird acting. It was funny but it just threw me off at first. He wasn't nearly as much as a loud mouth ******* as I'm used to which is a good thing

I just discovered that Michael Cera was the voice of Brother on that Berenstain Bears cartoon that used to air on PBS. What a world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"