This is the End

The scene with McBrice, Tatum and the cannibals.

Damn, I feel kinda bad for her though. That it messed with her enough for her to actually walk off. Still funny though

According to this - http://itsemmawatson*****.tumblr.co...ranco-discusses-emma-watson-on-the-end-of-the

It says
Came back last night and found out she quit because she the scene was too raunchy and she was really ****** that Channing was drinking while filming. He was obviously smoking weed as well.

I can understand if the main reason was infact that people were drinking and high whilst filming (well if Tatum was I'm sure we can presume others were) as just by her personality you can tell she wouldn't like that enviroment.

However, if it was raunchiness issues well... it was kinda all in the script.

This is a Seth Rogen movie. He's a know marijuana advocate. You kinda sign up for that working with these guys as well.

Yeah he is well known for that but I'm sure some people wouldn't expect it whilst filming which is probably what she didn't like.

To be fair looking at the stuff she has worked on, being on a set for something like This is the End was probably a very strange moment as it would be a complete 180 to being on the set for something like Harry Potter or Perks OBAW.

Well, it wasn't Bling Ring where the raunchy was more upper middle class raunch. This was like straight up boys night out ****.

Don't forget, they originally wanted Daniel Radcliffe…

I doubt he'd have had an issue with the scene.

Radcliffe would've done it, and happily redid takes if required.

Didn't Radcliffe himself admit he was constantly drunk while filming Harry Potter too?

This is a Seth Rogen movie. He's a know marijuana advocate. You kinda sign up for that working with these guys as well.

One of the reasons probably that Rihanna signed to do the film since she's been known to light it up a time or two.

Absolutely hilarious movie. Terrible CGI and shoddy directing, but I had tons of fun. I think it's destined to be a classic.

Agreed. I wish Your Highness was as funny, then it'd be in the same league. That movie was disappointing.

Agreed. I wish Your Highness was as funny, then it'd be in the same league. That movie was disappointing.

Franco's line saying "How about we don't make Your Highness 2" in TITE was hilarious.

According to this - http://itsemmawatson*****.tumblr.co...ranco-discusses-emma-watson-on-the-end-of-the

It says

I can understand if the main reason was infact that people were drinking and high whilst filming (well if Tatum was I'm sure we can presume others were) as just by her personality you can tell she wouldn't like that enviroment.

However, if it was raunchiness issues well... it was kinda all in the script.
its funny because now it looks like there were only 2 people on the set. like this happened. this is a hollywood movie. at least 20-30 people were on set. its not like everyone f.. person was high or drunk. she could filmed her scenes and than wait in her trailer or talk to every other person on set.

it starts out with her first scene. its a party and she is not drinking or smoking a cigarette when talking to Jay and Craig. like this would happen when Emma was on a real party. she wanted ot be in a R rated comedy for promotion and at the same time keep her Harry Potter virgin image.i dont care if she drinks or smokes in Blink Blink. the point of This is The End is that she was playing Emma Watson. this is where she had a problem.

Last edited:
Franco's line saying "How about we don't make Your Highness 2" in TITE was hilarious.

Your Highness should have been a lot funnier. I thought it was hilarious when Jonah starts praying and says " Hey it's me , Jonah Hill from Moneyball"

You know what this Movie needed? Jack Black and Kyle Gass. Trying to do another Rock off against the Devil, but they get immediately mauled to death.

You know what this Movie needed? Jack Black and Kyle Gass. Trying to do another Rock off against the Devil, but they get immediately mauled to death.

that would have been awesome.

Only the Devil and the winged demon looked good to me. I never got stylized vibes from the CGI, only inexperience from the directors (which makes perfect sense). Again, I didn't even care about the CGI quality, not in this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"