This is the End

Don't be makin fun of IMDB.

It's message boards are the bomb! :o

Mcbride and Francos argument still makes me absolutely lose it.

Hands down one of the funniest scenes of the summer movie season.

I loved how Segal was pretty much bashing HIMYM

And how the Pineapple Express 2 plot foreshadowed the ending to the movie

He was talking to Kevin Hart about how awful the writing is and was imitating a scene where someone says his character ate a birthday cake and he says "duh, it's my birthday." And Hart laughs and says "see, that's why ya'll number one!"

this was a great movie. has a sequel been officially green lit? i know they had an idea for one.

Yeah, they said their idea was that the sequel opened up at the premiere of "This Is The End" ULTRA-META!!!!!

That would be amazing.

The only thing I guess that slightly disappointed me about TITE was that I thought there'd be a few more surprise cameos. Channing Tatum and Paul Rudd were really the only ones.

Another hilarious part IMO was when Seth picked the burnt toothpick and said "I'm not going. I'm not ******** going." That would be exactly how I would act. Also McBride just flat out calling Jonah a c***

The sequel should focus on Emma Watson and how she pretty much transforms into Xena the Warrior Princess. And she must survive against McBride and his cannibal hordes.

:woot:

And I... will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you

Totally just noticed Martin Starr screaming "Rhianna!!!!!"
As she falls into the sinkhole lmfao

Also, was anybody else surprised Bill Hader didn't show up somewhere in this? I kinda really expected him to, dunno why. Even as a cameo at the party.

Yeah I think Rogen said that there were a few people who couldn't appear due to scheduling conflicts.

While I'm surprised Hader wasn't it, I'm more surprised there wasn't at least a cameo by Judd Apatow, the guy who made all these movies possible and was a huge part in making all of these guys famous.

I'll just assume he got into Heaven in the beginning.

The sequel should focus on Emma Watson and how she pretty much transforms into Xena the Warrior Princess. And she must survive against McBride and his cannibal hordes.

I'd watch that.

i think they filmed in New Orleans. so everyone needed to be there to be in the movie. can you imagine if they would shoot in LA? this party would be a celebrity party.Judd Apatow needed to be in the movie. plus some big known actors.

its funny how its obvious in the movie that Watson didnt film her last scenes. there is no way that you set her up so big and than end it with her going out of the house and end it like this. she needed to be in the last 15 minutes. it was also strange not seeing Watson drink and smoke a cigarette.

and its so obvious that everyone is embarrassed liking Backstreet Boys - Everybody. because noone talks about it. like it didnt happen. it did.

Last edited:
its funny how its obvious in the movie that Watson didnt film her last scenes. there is no way that you set her up so big and than end it with her going out of the house and end it like this. she needed to be in the last 15 minutes. it was also strange not seeing Watson drink and smoke a cigarette.

I really think she should have been there in the end, to kick cannibal ass and save everyone.

when the group started eating Franco they needed 2 celebrities. in a perfect world Anthony Hopkins would be there eating James franco's face.

I think Watson was going to be one of the cannibal minions of McBride. She saw Channing Tatum in a thong and walked off set.

remember the guy who looked through the door and loses his head? i think that was Watson with the axe haha :)

The way Tatum jumps on his knees and puts his ass up in the air and then starts hanging onto Mcbride's leg. Sorry but that's it, I thought 21 Jump Street was a fluke and dude wasn't actually funny but good god he really is. That cameo there seriously beat Depp's in jump street.

Tatum deserves all the hollywood money. hollywood is a business and he is an actor. he knows what kind of actor he is and he knows what he is doing. he got lucky and he knows it. he deserves the money.

Ah, man. So I googled a bit, and Emma indeed walked off set. Twice actually. Looks like she just couldn't handle what was going on in the scene. A shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"