The Spectacular Spider-Man Lounge 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing wrong with girls who flirt, as long as they don't do it with everyone. I love women with a passion....

I do as well, I'm going to miss staying up late on the internet, something I won't be able to do consecutively until summer.

I am so glad I have Spring Break this week. Of course a lot of you will be off the boards earlier, so that kind of puts a damper on things. But atleast I don't have to go to school tommorow, or tues, weds, thurs, and fri.

I am so glad I have Spring Break this week. Of course a lot of you will be off the boards earlier, so that kind of puts a damper on things. But atleast I don't have to go to school tommorow, or tues, weds, thurs, and fri.
I wish I had vacation from school. Oh well, only two more weeks of school left until vacation. :up:

Well after Break, I don't have another day off from school until like Memorial Day.

3 months of teaching before summer :( It sounds so long...

Man, I just wish it was summer already, I'd be able to go to sleep when I want and I don't have to deal with annoying people.

So do I, but ya just gotta live life. It's gonna be here soon enough....and then we'll have all the sleepless nights we want.

Im glad all I have to deal with when I get to college is things like acting, film, media stuff, etc.... and not Math :oldrazz:

Uhh I got a D in BIO 100.....then again I didnt read the book :hyper:

^Do you have Geometry or one of the Algebras? I have Geometry.
Intro Algebra. :yay:

I find math and science to be quite hard, but math more. If I pass this quiz, I will most likely pass for the year.

So, I just wanted to say I'm wearing my new Secret Wars shirt. :up:

Uhh I got a D in BIO 100.....then again I didnt read the book :hyper:
Well, a D is better than an E. Right now in science, I'm doing physichs about Newtons law of motion, lol. I find it easier than some other things I've had to do in science. :yay:

^I'm like the exact opposite. I find Math and usually Science to be easier than English and Social Studies.

^I'm like the exact opposite. I find Math and usually Science to be easier than English and Social Studies.
English is so easy, IMO. Social Studies is just stressful and can cause failing though.

So, anybody here have to wrestle in Jr. High School? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"