The speed of the Z-shenshi.

Sloth7d said:
No. The fact that you compare logic to fantasy is an oximoron.
No different than saying to someone,"You are dumb smart."
I waste my time here because I am interested in you're opinions, but have to disagree on this.
We are not here for any opinions, what you think is wrong and right about what we say.
We are here because we want proof, I was actually saying that you couldent compare the world's in the first place, with distances and gravity logic and such. Even the siza of their planet might be bigger/smaler than ours.
 
SSJ4_Mikael said:
I dont belive that anyone who have access to more chi than Gotenkusu can actually, since if they did Boo would be so many times faster than Goku and Bejiita and that they wouldent have the time to speak.

Also that Baba got away, made me consider their speed.

It's not that I don't want to belive, It's just that there is no actuall proof.
I will accept it when you proven me wrong.

Dude whatevery,if you think that Buu flys with \1220 km/h and that he flies slower then Raditz and Goku and Nappa and Freeza etc then that's your problem.
I showed you feats where it shows and proves that Freeza and above can fight at speeds FTL,you ignord them.
If you can't believe even that,than just go to Akira Toriyama and ask him of the z-fighters speed if it's so hard to accept that the z-fighters can move FTL.
So I'm done because you will never accept it so there is no point in arguing over it.
 
buutenks said:
Dude whatevery,if you think that Buu flys with \1220 km/h and that he flies slower then Raditz and Goku and Nappa and Freeza etc then that's your problem.
I showed you feats where it shows and proves that Freeza and above can fight at speeds FTL,you ignord them.
If you can't believe even that,than just go to Akira Toriyama and ask him of the z-fighters speed if it's so hard to accept that the z-fighters can move FTL.
So I'm done because you will never accept it so there is no point in arguing over it.
Radditsu says in the english dub that he's faster than light, but that have no real conection to DB since it was badly dubbed.

Bring up the "proof" again.

Remeber I dont think Boo is slower (than speed of light), I know so, due to the manga.
And I have showed you, I think you are the one who dont are accepting the truth.
 
If you mean the tail of Gotenkusus chi, than I have to dissapoint you.
It was never said, stated or so to go away within a second. You failed at that point.

In other words you are basing that on nothing else than your own imagination.
 
SSJ4_Mikael said:
We are not here for any opinions, what you think is wrong and right about what we say.
We are here because we want proof, I was actually saying that you couldent compare the world's in the first place, with distances and gravity logic and such. Even the siza of their planet might be bigger/smaler than ours.
Yeah, but we have to assume it's the same as ours, because thats what the author intended. Else he wouldn't have used earth as the main planet to begin with.
 
SSJ4_Mikael said:
We are not here for any opinions, what you think is wrong and right about what we say.
We are here because we want proof, I was actually saying that you couldent compare the world's in the first place, with distances and gravity logic and such. Even the siza of their planet might be bigger/smaler than ours.

Dude the planet it's the same size as earth,Toriyama used the same earth.

But you can believe thta it is big as a soccer ball.

So this isn't a thread where we talk about their speed,this is a thread where you ignore every feat and you made this thread to show that the z-fighters can't even fly with 1220 km/h.

So here is how I see it.
in strength ssj3 Goku can lift 10 kg.
In speed ssj3 Goku moves slower then a 80 year old man
in durability,he's less durable then a new born baby.
So here you go..now put him agains Superman and you'll see what happens.So I'm done because there is no point in arguing with you because you wont accept anything.

And you talk like dbz is your whole life,you even want to know hw big the db planet earth is.Go ask Toriyama and he'll tell you.
Maybe it's smaller then the smallest island on the real planet earth or maybe it's big as the universe...but you know it's not,it's the same size as earth.
 
SSJ4_Mikael said:
Radditsu says in the english dub that he's faster than light, but that have no real conection to DB since it was badly dubbed.

Bring up the "proof" again.

Remeber I dont think Boo is slower (than speed of light), I know so, due to the manga.
And I have showed you, I think you are the one who dont are accepting the truth.

Dude whatever,I don't care what you think,I showed you that Freeza is FTL because Vegeta couldn't sense him moving but could sense ships that were moving FTL.
 
buutenks said:
Dude the planet it's the same size as earth,Toriyama used the same earth.

But you can believe thta it is big as a soccer ball.

So this isn't a thread where we talk about their speed,this is a thread where you ignore every feat and you made this thread to show that the z-fighters can't even fly with 1220 km/h.

So here is how I see it.
in strength ssj3 Goku can lift 10 kg.
In speed ssj3 Goku moves slower then a 80 year old man
in durability,he's less durable then a new born baby.
So here you go..now put him agains Superman and you'll see what happens.So I'm done because there is no point in arguing with you because you wont accept anything.

And you talk like dbz is your whole life,you even want to know hw big the db planet earth is.Go ask Toriyama and he'll tell you.
Maybe it's smaller then the smallest island on the real planet earth or maybe it's big as the universe...but you know it's not,it's the same size as earth.
Toriyama have said that he made a fantasy world, with far superior techonologi, dinosaur's abd so, it have no real conection to our earth.
And the DB earth only have five cities...

Goku as a child could lift a ton, he get a trillion of times stronger, he can lift 40 tons.
Power level's are not connected to strenght nor speed.

Your last sentence made no sence at all...

No one have forced you to be on this thread.
 
SSJ4_Mikael said:
Toriyama have said that he made a fantasy world, with far superior techonologi, dinosaur's abd so, it have no real conection to our earth.
And the DB earth only have five cities...

Goku as a child could lift a ton, he get a trillion of times stronger, he can lift 40 tons.
Power level's are not connected to strenght nor speed.

Your last sentence made no sence at all...

No one have forced you to be on this thread.
Okay so if Goku got a trillion times stronger then why in the world can't you accpet that he can fight at speeds FTL I even showed you prove that Freeza was moving FTL.
 
buutenks said:
Dude whatever,I don't care what you think,I showed you that Freeza is FTL because Vegeta couldn't sense him moving but could sense ships that were moving FTL.
But still it takes hours for him to move from one spot to another on Namek.

So what if Bejiita couldent see Fruiza, at the 22nd tournament people coudlent see Kamesennin and Goku when they fought.
It works like this: The stronger you are, the higher speed level can you catch with your eye.

Goku saw Fruiza move.

You havent proven anything yet.
 
buutenks said:
Okay so if Goku got a trillion times stronger then why in the world can't you accpet that he can fight at speeds FTL I even showed you prove that Freeza was moving FTL.
Cause speed and strenght arent connected to chi like that.
Torankusu proved with USSJ that strenght and speed was connected.

I dont accept it because it isnt proof.

Congratulations to your 400th post by the way.
 
SSJ4_Mikael said:
But still it takes hours for him to move from one spot to another on Namek.

So what if Bejiita couldent see Fruiza, at the 22nd tournament people coudlent see Kamesennin and Goku when they fought.
It works like this: The stronger you are, the higher speed level can you catch with your eye.

Goku saw Fruiza move.

You havent proven anything yet.

Dude you're an idiot,flying speed has nothing to do wiht fighting speed.Vegeta could sense the Ginew force flying and they were at that time way stronger then Freeza,so you didn't proved anything.
 
SSJ4_Mikael said:
Cause speed and strenght arent connected to chi like that.
Torankusu proved with USSJ that strenght and speed was connected.

I dont accept it because it isnt proof.

Congratulations to your 400th post by the way.

Dude,than why in the wolrd did you even made this stupid thread?To prove that the z-fighters can't fly FTL?
 
buutenks said:
Dude you're an idiot,flying speed has nothing to do wiht fighting speed.Vegeta could sense the Ginew force flying and they were at that time way stronger then Freeza,so you didn't proved anything.
There is no need to be immature (use foul language).
You can say:
That was stupidley said, but not you are stupid or an idiot.

Look at this: http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/showimg.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume25/Db25ch03/DB291-11.GIF

I think Fruiza used as much speed as he was capable of.
 
buutenks said:
Dude,than why in the wolrd did you even made this stupid thread?To prove that the z-fighters can't fly FTL?
That or being corrected and proven that they are flying in the speed of light.
You think this is a bad topic or what?
 
SSJ4_Mikael said:
There is no need to be immature (use foul language).
You can say:
That was stupidley said, but not you are stupid or an idiot.

Look at this: http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/showimg.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume25/Db25ch03/DB291-11.GIF

I think Fruiza used as much speed as he was capable of.

Dude..flying speed is not the same with fighting speed,Tien was moving Faster then the eye could see,yet,he can't fly nowhere near that fast and Master Roshi can move faster then the eye could yet he can't even fly.

But if you say that Flying speed is the same,then I think that Goku at the end of db is faster then Freeza,he's faster then Ginew because it took him 10 minutes to get from Freeza's ship to where Vegeta left the dragon balls.
 
buutenks said:
Dude..flying speed is not the same with fighting speed,Tien was moving Faster then the eye could see,yet,he can't fly nowhere near that fast and Master Roshi can move faster then the eye could yet he can't even fly.

But if you say that Flying speed is the same,then I think that Goku at the end of db is faster then Freeza,he's faster then Ginew because it took him 10 minutes to get from Freeza's ship to where Vegeta left the dragon balls.
They started at different locations correct.
Ginyu force started from the spaceship and flied to the location of the Dragonball's.
Fruiza started at Guru's place and flied to the spaceship.

Roshi dont have to fly :o http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/showimg.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume03/Db03ch04/db03-055.gif
 
SSJ4_Mikael said:
They started at different locations correct.
Ginyu force started from the spaceship and flied to the location of the Dragonball's.
Fruiza started at Guru's place and flied to the spaceship.

Roshi dont have to fly :o http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/showimg.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume03/Db03ch04/db03-055.gif

Again that's not flying,that's moving fast.And Freeza can movin in battle FTL but he can't fly that fast,okay I proved that he can move FTL,now to see if they can fly that fast.
 
buutenks said:
Again that's not flying,that's moving fast.And Freeza can movin in battle FTL but he can't fly that fast,okay I proved that he can move FTL,now to see if they can fly that fast.
We was talink of moving, not flying.

You did prove what, how now?
 
SSJ4_Mikael said:
We was talink of moving, not flying.

You did prove what, how now?

Um Vegeta could sense the Ginew force's ki when they were in those ships that were moving FTL,yet after he got way strong he couldn't sense Freeza moving,which proves that he was moving FTL.
 
buutenks said:
Um Vegeta could sense the Ginew force's ki when they were in those ships that were moving FTL,yet after he got way strong he couldn't sense Freeza moving,which proves that he was moving FTL.
There is more explanations:
Fruiza supressed his chi.
Ginyu force couldent do that.

And no he did sence him:
Kuririn did:
http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/showimg.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume25/Db25ch04/DB292-05.GIF

Bejiita was new to the chi snece, he wasent the one that senced the Ginyu force:
http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/showimg.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume23/Db23ch07/db23_102.gif
 
SSJ4_Mikael said:
There is more explanations:
Fruiza supressed his chi.
Ginyu force couldent do that.

And no he did sence him:
Kuririn did:
http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/showimg.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume25/Db25ch04/DB292-05.GIF

Bejiita was new to the chi snece, he wasent the one that senced the Ginyu force:
http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/showimg.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume23/Db23ch07/db23_102.gif

No dude,the ginew force were way stronger then him at that time and he couldn't sense Final form Freeza,when he fought him,he couldn't sense him even though he was way stronger,so he could sense way better.

But that still doesn't matter because we know that they can sense ships that move FTL but they still couldn't sense Freeza,so Freeza and above can move FTL.
And like I said,if you want to be sure that they can move FTL then go ask Toriyama,don't start threads like this one where some dbz fanboys like me say that they can move FTL,even though it wasn't stated in the show.
 
buutenks said:
No dude,the ginew force were way stronger then him at that time and he couldn't sense Final form Freeza,when he fought him,he couldn't sense him even though he was way stronger,so he could sense way better.

But that still doesn't matter because we know that they can sense ships that move FTL but they still couldn't sense Freeza,so Freeza and above can move FTL.
And like I said,if you want to be sure that they can move FTL then go ask Toriyama,don't start threads like this one where some dbz fanboys like me say that they can move FTL,even though it wasn't stated in the show.
Maybe because Fruiza supressed his power?

However, Kuririn states in the 1st link that he could snece Fruiza.
 
SSJ4_Mikael said:
Maybe because Fruiza supressed his power?

However, Kuririn states in the 1st link that he could snece Fruiza.

the ginew force were stronger then Vegeta yet he could still sense them moving,but a much much stronger Vegeta who could sense way better couldn't sense Freeza,so that proves that he moves FTL,how hard it is to accept?if you can't accept this then there is no point in arguing anymore because there is nothing else to show that they can move FTL.
Go ask Akira Toriyama and and jhe'll tell you if they can move faster or if they move slower then a 80 year old man.

So just say if you accept or you don't accept,okay?
 
buutenks said:
the ginew force were stronger then Vegeta yet he could still sense them moving,but a much much stronger Vegeta who could sense way better couldn't sense Freeza,so that proves that he moves FTL,how hard it is to accept?if you can't accept this then there is no point in arguing anymore because there is nothing else to show that they can move FTL.
Go ask Akira Toriyama and and jhe'll tell you if they can move faster or if they move slower then a 80 year old man.

So just say if you accept or you don't accept,okay?
But Krillin could sence Fruiza, that proves you wrong.
If he was so fast that his chi was unable to sense than how could Kuririn do it?

Why should I accept your speculation when you are proven to be wrong over and over?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,778
Messages
21,810,208
Members
45,626
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"